d3crypt

Some numbers (new)

373 posts in this topic

Fishy as in it belongs to a fish company? or... ??? :o lol..

A while back, that conference was known to a select few as Fishies. Not for any good reason, the name just kinda stuck. When another conference became active though, it played an important role in letting us slip off whenever someone we didn't want to talk to joined and wouldn't leave. Mostly because we could start saying not so subtle things about fish to let everyone know where we were going. Anyway, when you posted that, I thought for a sec you might've been one of the people from there.

Elcotel(?) payphone with number readback, alarms, and cash amount after carrier so stay on the line and wait for it to end.

Hmm, looks like it'll be a good day for the COCOT company when the phone finally calls in.

(from http://payphone411.com/elcoteldocuments/manuals/CompactFieldGuide_ser5.pdf )

Alarm 4,7,8,15,16,21 = Program running from ROM, Cash box full, inactivity, SMDR buffer 80% full, SMDR buffer 100% full, low battery alarm

Anyway, here's some stuff.

631-788-9000 - Alternate number for the Fishies conf

503-632-0101 - On the off chance that someone is mad about me for acknowledging that Fishies is, well, Fishies, here's another conf. This one seems to be made up of some kind of analog hardware

718-643-9960 - Thingie, answers with weird whine and waits for DTMF
707-664-3467 - Siemens elevator, on Nortel PBX

Fishy as in it belongs to a fish company? or... ??? :o lol..

A while back, that conference was known to a select few as Fishies. Not for any good reason, the name just kinda stuck. When another conference became active though, it played an important role in letting us slip off whenever someone we didn't want to talk to joined and wouldn't leave. Mostly because we could start saying not so subtle things about fish to let everyone know where we were going. Anyway, when you posted that, I thought for a sec you might've been one of the people from there.

I actually stumbled on that conference by dialing random area codes and exchanges + 0001...hahah wow that's cool It's actually a known conference.

Edited by j4rky

503-632-0101 - On the off chance that someone is mad about me for acknowledging that Fishies is, well, Fishies, here's another conf. This one seems to be made up of some kind of analog hardware

Oh, that's nice. There was nobody on (called around 0030) so I had to park on it for a few minutes just to hear the analogue carrier (?) white noise. Pretty close to home, too, 503-632 is only 20 minutes or so down I-205 from me.

Sounds like there's also a radio station very faintly bleeding into it. Mmmmmmight be KEX, but I also live not very far from the KPAM tower yard so it may have been that bleeding into my line (but it usually doesn't).

jesus christ, that old att testline search is still up and running? how fucking old is that thing now?

Can I (or someone) delete this post?

Edit I'll make lemonade out of shit:

800-666-0023 silent termination

Milliwatts:

212-666-9959

212-666-9960

212-666-9963

212-666-9968

Switch Message

212-666-9902

Its Satans exchange.

There's also a 666 exchange here in 360 (BTLGWA01DS1). I don't think it really gets a lot of use...

I don't think the CLLI changed. The last two letters (DS0, PS0, CG0, MG0, etc) have to do with the switching equipment, not the carrier equipment.

I believe that would be correct. I should have asked what it was on the step, not T-carrier.

660-337-0000

660-879-9999 what the hell is this?

Edited by j4rky

Sooooo... 660-879-9999 called from 440-309 gets me a CBCAD of poor quality with echo / crosstalk / delay / something of the same message. Has a recording ID of 071(D/P/T). TP can remind me where that recording ID corresponded to, because I know he and I have run into it before.

So obviously I didn't get to hear what that number actually was. Heh.

Edited by JCSwishMan33

Sooooo... 660-879-9999 called from 440-309 gets me a CBCAD of poor quality with echo / crosstalk / delay / something of the same message. Has a recording ID of 071(D/P/T). TP can remind me where that recording ID corresponded to, because I know he and I have run into it before.

So obviously I didn't get to hear what that number actually was. Heh.

Pretty much like this but the ending isn't always the 4ESS/CS-2000 error message (from a few days back), but lately has been just a busy signal. 

660.mp3

Edited by j4rky

660-879-9999 what the hell is this?

Just sounds like a reorder signal when I call it.

Dear God that was a cacophany of noise! If I didn't know better, I'd say that was something akin to "power ring" (but digital), mixed with a really shitty trunk.

The lady in your recording doesn't sound like mine. One of these days I'll manage to get some recordings...

Dear God that was a cacophany of noise! If I didn't know better, I'd say that was something akin to "power ring" (but digital), mixed with a really shitty trunk.

The lady in your recording doesn't sound like mine. One of these days I'll manage to get some recordings...

Nice, Lately I can't even get the lady it's just a regular or slightly fast busy signal, so I'm kind of happy I got that recording!

Edited by j4rky

Sooooo... 660-879-9999 called from 440-309 gets me a CBCAD of poor quality with echo / crosstalk / delay / something of the same message. Has a recording ID of 071(D/P/T).

071T. That's the Omaha 4ESS. I dunno what you guys are getting on that 660 number, but I just get an error message coming back over SS7.

071T. That's the Omaha 4ESS. I dunno what you guys are getting on that 660 number, but I just get an error message coming back over SS7.

Thought we'd said something about that being the LD gateway out of Cleveland... Or was that 074T?

Sooooo... 660-879-9999 called from 440-309 gets me a CBCAD of poor quality with echo / crosstalk / delay / something of the same message. Has a recording ID of 071(D/P/T).

I'm getting an almost identical noise to the first part of 660 recording from the other ringback thread, followed by a busy signal in place of the lady in the other recording (which Im getting on all of the 660 numbers belonging to MID-MISSOURI TELEPHONE CO. now instead of the recording). Alot of numbers in 660 that belong to MID-MISSOURI TELEPHONE CO. give that on-off that tone in the beginning of that recording.

While we established that the lady in the end of that recording is most likely a 4ESS or CS-2000 in the midwest, I found a number of other numbers owned by the same company that have the staticy, tonal noise, and I'm wondering what it is.

I figured 660 + my home number was just a test number in Missouri, since I was able to dial other numbers in 660 normally.I posted another number that behaves identically from my switch,figuring it would be the same for everyone, but now Im confused again, more oddities on my switch I guess.

Edited by j4rky

Thought we'd said something about that being the LD gateway out of Cleveland... Or was that 074T?

http://pastebin.com/GdwQ6UNLYou mean 017T, I think?

Anything after 146T is an N4E. There's been a couple new ones every year I think, but I can't be sure. Lemme know if you ever hear 153T. I'm guessing it's somewhere on the east coast, but for the life of me, I can't figure out where it is - or if it even exists. 154T is a particularly strange case. 026T was decommissioned about a year before it was installed. It's definitely in Dallas, but I don't think anybody can get it locally. I wonder if it's for testing purposes or some kind of special traffic.

Edited by ThoughtPhreaker

800-855-0000 "SIT We're sorry...." Southern(ish) accent

800-855-1122 "SIT The toll free number you have dialed has been disconnected no further information is available about this number(061t)"   has a large hum in the background.

800-855-2800 "SIT Your call cannot be completed as dialed please check the number and dial again(062t) "  has a large hum in the background.

800-855-1123 "SIT Your call cannot be completed as dialed please check the number and dial again(062t) "  has a large hum in the background.

800-855-7777 Busy

from http://www.nanpa.com/pdf/800855_Assignments.pdf

Is

061T "061 as in" 061 NEWARK 8 NJ NWRKNJ0208T (06/1980) MAS?

and for

062T is it "062 NEW YORK 24 NY         NYCMNYBW24T (04/1978)"?

as listed in http://pastebin.com/GdwQ6UNLor am I reading this information incorrectly?

The locations seem to be in my general proximity for a long distance trunk.

Edited by j4rky

I just tried redialing our mystery 660 number to confirm the recording ID... And am now getting a reorder. So that's odd.

And trying it again, I got a recording... Still kinda crappy quality, but no delay / echo / whatever. The recording ID changed. It's now 075T, which is Phoenix according to TP's list?

A third call goes to a reorder again.

Fourth goes to recording, ID of 084T (Sherman Oaks).

I am now officially confused.

I just tried redialing our mystery 660 number to confirm the recording ID... And am now getting a reorder. So that's odd.

And trying it again, I got a recording... Still kinda crappy quality, but no delay / echo / whatever. The recording ID changed. It's now 075T, which is Phoenix according to TP's list?

A third call goes to a reorder again.

Fourth goes to recording, ID of 084T (Sherman Oaks).

LOL welcome to the club

I MF'd to the number from project MF. (Using my python bluebox ;) )

I am cutting up some audio, (check attachments) I got routed to what sounds like a bunch of different 4ESS's and a way clearer, less staticy audio of that alternating tone when I MF'd out to the number. So it behaves in generally the same manner from 630 as it does in 718. Recordings on the way.

Disregard any 2600 or MF ;)

EDIT: Holy crap

checking  http://pastebin.com/GdwQ6UNLreveals 088T To be in San Diego, a 4ESS with a connection to Mexico, Which got routed to from 005T in Arlington, VA in the recording... Whats going on with that wierd ass number??

021T is in Cambridge MA, and 138T is in Oxnard CA. That things going to error messages all around the nation!

**EDIT:

From my home phone number I cannot get anything other than a busy/reorder anymore..Tried many times. So strange!

***EDIT:

What is happening in the recording where there is ringing on top of a reorder? (ProjectMF-660-879-9999-StaticyBusy+RingingWhileBusy(?).mp3) And since I appear to have a clearer sound of that tone/hum from 630 than I do from 718, any ideas wtf it is?

718-StaticToneOnOff.mp3

ProjectMF-660-879-9999-StaticToneOnOff2.mp3

ProjectMF-660-879-9999-StaticToneOnOff1.mp3

ProjectMF-660-879-9999-005TforwardTo088T.mp3

ProjectMF-660-879-9999-021T.mp3

ProjectMF-660-879-9999-StaticyBusy+RingingWhileBusy(?).mp3

ProjectMF-660-879-9999-138T-2.mp3

Edited by j4rky

What is "power ring"? I been meaning to ask you this.

It sounds like such noisey shit over in my home NPA but from 630 it sounds kinda cool.

in ...StaticToneOnOff2.mp3 it almost sounds like a broken recording, or some kind of strong radio/TV interference, I could swear I hear a voice in that noise (lol... uh oh..).  It seems to be the most strongest reception of that power ring noise on that recording as well.

A number of Exchanges in MID-MISSOURI TELEPHONE CO. with a similar areacode have alot of numbers that behave this way, maybe something is broken on their end?

Edited by j4rky

615-650-0000

615-650-0001 <--- stays on the line for 3 minutes in a SIT loop

615-650-9999 <--- stays on the line for 3 minutes

615-650-0099

*6716156506666 <--- blocked calls not accepted error, stays on for 3 minutes

1AE

Edited by j4rky

One of the carriers you use for long distance is shoveling their traffic over to AT&T. It could be legitimate interconnection, or them just trying to get away with not paying termination fees. I do know you'll hear MCI do that every so often. The 4Es like to catch some SS7 errors though, and play their own recordings.

The locations seem to be in my general proximity for a long distance trunk.

That would make sense. A lot of those "POTS replacement" services will originate toll-free and local calls normally, since they're done over the same trunks they need for inbound to the intra-LATA tandem. Without interconnection to it, you basically can't be a LEC.

Try that toll-free number again during peak traffic hours (7 AM - 5 PM or so weekdays), and you'll wind up getting three or four different tandems. This only works in places where there's a DMS-250 or 5ESS on the long distance side to distribute calls to different 4Es. If you dial 800-466-3728 and get a recording with a trailer of NPA-xL, you can hear just that. If you hear a 4E though, you're homing directly on one, so, well, not so much.

800-245-8411 - International CBCAD message from your local 4ESS

636-258-0000 - Thingie with weird synthesized voice, "Please enter access code for unit number 258"

270-761-0050-0074 - Test recordings for CLEC 5ESS

That would make sense. A lot of those "POTS replacement" services will originate toll-free and local calls normally, since they're done over the same trunks they need for inbound to the intra-LATA tandem. Without interconnection to it, you basically can't be a LEC.

Try that toll-free number again during peak traffic hours (7 AM - 5 PM or so weekdays), and you'll wind up getting three or four different tandems. This only works in places where there's a DMS-250 or 5ESS on the long distance side to distribute calls to different 4Es. If you dial 800-466-3728 and get a recording with a trailer of NPA-xL, you can hear just that. If you hear a 4E though, you're homing directly on one, so, well, not so much.

636-258-0000 - Thingie with weird synthesized voice, "Please enter access code for unit number 258"

270-761-0050-0074 - Test recordings for CLEC 5ESS

Cool, Thanks for the info, that clears up alot.

That's a great one!

Edited by j4rky

Peeking around, I found these exchanges: 620-397 and 620-398.

Why are they interesting to me, you ask?

According to Telecodata, they're on a WECO Step-By-Step: https://www.telcodata.us/view-switch-detail-by-clli?clli=DGTNKSXADS0

EDIT: Found a couple of exchanges that look like they might be going through XYs?

715-564: https://www.telcodata.us/view-switch-detail-by-clli?clli=BNWDWIXARS0

715-873: https://www.telcodata.us/view-switch-detail-by-clli?clli=GLSNWIXADS0

Edited by JCSwishMan33

Peeking around, I found these exchanges: 620-397 and 620-398.

Why are they interesting to me, you ask?

According to Telecodata, they're on a WECO Step-By-Step: https://www.telcodata.us/view-switch-detail-by-clli?clli=DGTNKSXADS0

EDIT: Found a couple of exchanges that look like they might be going through XYs?

715-564: https://www.telcodata.us/view-switch-detail-by-clli?clli=BNWDWIXARS0

715-873: https://www.telcodata.us/view-switch-detail-by-clli?clli=GLSNWIXADS0

There are still step by steps in operation? It's amazing if that's the case. How old must they be by now?

(715)564-6999

(715)564-6000

Are these on there you think? These are the only things I found after a real quick search on that exchange where the call sounds scratchy, and the numbers are not read off evenly, if that means anything ,Not that I claim to know..

Edited by j4rky