d3crypt

Some numbers (new)

392 posts in this topic

On 4/18/2016 at 5:49 PM, ThoughtPhreaker said:

I dunno if I have bad terminal settings or what, but 1, 2, 4, 7 and 8 all respond with "INPUT NOT ACCEPTED; RE-ENTER:". The other numbers wait for four digits (it still won't accept 1, 2, 4, 7, and 8) before giving me the same thing. I can't remember where exactly, but there's another Iowa Telecom exchange with that same old AIS that has the exact same issue. So when I did a search and found this, I just sorta assumed at the time it was broken or something.

I was able to dial this system and it is accepting my input.  I'm using 'HyperTerminal Personal' 7 E 1 /1200baud.  Just poking around the display trunk options.  Interesting.......

515-733-1249.png

515-733-4769 appears to be a black&decker store, 800-544-6986 is the black and decker 800 number - are these some sort of forwards?  Like they closed the store and forwarded that number to the 800?  Edit: they do seem to be some sort of forwards, for example, 515-733-2244 used to be Shadlow Financial, but then they were acquired and the new # is 733-5113 which is Edward Jones. NEW EDIT: OK this is the thing that facilitates saying 'the number has been changed' and reading out the new number

Update: the SXS "table" is completely blank

515-733-1249-sxs.png

Edited by opelize

Taking ThoughtPhreaker's advice to scan the Bremen 537 prefix, here are some random modems, albeit probably just faxes. I haven't tried to terminal into these.

770-537

515-733-4769 appears to be a black&decker store, 800-544-6986 is the black and decker 800 number - are these some sort of forwards?  Like they closed the store and forwarded that number to the 800?  Edit: they do seem to be some sort of forwards, for example, 515-733-2244 used to be Shadlow Financial, but then they were acquired and the new # is 733-5113 which is Edward Jones. NEW EDIT: OK this is the thing that facilitates saying 'the number has been changed' and reading out the new number

Update: the SXS "table" is completely blank

Nice work! I was actually using Hyper Terminal myself. I think the AIS took issue with the cheap Connexant softmodem I was using. I tried it again on a USR Courier with Minicom, and it works fine. Here's another one, by the way; 319-444-1244. This one has way more changed number intercept entries and non-working numbers get sent to it by default, so I was expecting to hear a lot more of these. The few I tried all went to some generic non-working number recording on it, though. There is a way in the original AIS MF protocol to tell it to not look up a number though, and just tell the caller it's disconnected. Chances are, the switch is just sending that.

The SXS table is blank as well. The AIS is old enough (there's a recording on Phonetrips of a switch being installed with one of these in 1987. Odds are good it's still there, and neither the code for ANAC or the EDRAM recordings have changed) that it was probably a selling point for these to be able to talk to a common control step by step switch in some way, since tiny independent companies loved them. So that might be what that is.

Since this is the some numbers thread though, here's a numbers. 800-255-0040 - "Welcome to the Amhest ANI check. Please enter your passcode."

On 3/24/2016 at 9:02 AM, xhausted110 said:

the RTTY software MMTTY can be easily configured to generate and receive TDD-format data

Would you mind telling us the settings to let MMTTY decode TDD data/tones?

I've been trying to access TDD numbers using HyperTerminal for example and it doesn't work.

Me and TP tried to figure out how to decode them using MMTTY with the demodulator set to PLL and these settings:

Mark: 1400 Hz / Shift: 400 Hz / VCO: 3.0 / Loop: 300 Hz

yet it doesn't work.

I guess since these "modem" sounds didn't connect in TBA I should have expected the same on a terminal. Oh well, I'll return if I do discover anything worthwhile.

nocarrier.png

ramsaso- the settings you gave plus the following:

Baud: 45.45
Bit length: 5bit
Stop length: 1 (or "Rx=1bit Tx=1.5bit" not sure what the difference between that and straight 1-bit is though)
Parity: NONE

50 baud is also infrequently used but that's pretty nonstandard. The majority of TDDs use Baudot code at 45.45 baud 5N1. If you try decoding at 50 and only get garbage text then try decoding at 45.45. Set "BAUDOT Codeset" to S-BELL if it already isn't. If it's set to J-BELL you will need to change it since that is a nonstandard encoding to facilitate Japanese RTTY. If that still doesn't work check that the clock rate is set at 11025 (at least I can't get MMTTY to behave itself at 12000, 8000 or 6000, YRMV)

EDIT: Here are a couple of audio files you can use to test it:
http://mistman.pdp10.org/pub/users/scratchytcarrier/listNPA_251-.mp3
http://mistman.pdp10.org/pub/users/scratchytcarrier/ac620test.mp3

You will need to convert them to 11025Hz 16-bit mono PCM if you want to open them directly using MMTTY.

IIRC Hyperterminal can not generate and interpret Baudot TTY so it can't be used for TDD unless they are using 8N1 ANSI format. Several years ago I found a program that can run Baudot with a standard modem but I forget what it was called. If you call your local 711 with Hypertermanal and your computer ignores the TDD chirps but answers the carrier tone, you're using ANSI.

Odd, it's still garbled text.

Would you mind making a screenshot of MMTTY in action?

I followed all the steps correctly and (look at the screenshot). I called 711. 

But when I call 713 837 0311 (it's city information for Houston), it decodes it somewhat successfully.

mmtty.png

What kind of setup are you using to interface to the fone line, do you have some sort of acoustic coupler thing connected to your microphone input/headhone output or do you have one of those type of modems that can be wired directly to the sound card?

Decoding. The garbage before REDIAL is it interpreting Pat Fleet's talking.

1.jpg

Settings.

2.jpg

Here's an example of dialing 311. Also, it's an in-line coupler attached directly to my computer.

mmttya.png

mmttyab.png

Edited by ramsaso
Add description

On Saturday, April 23, 2016 at 0:24 AM, Zenys said:

Taking ThoughtPhreaker's advice to scan the Bremen 537 prefix, here are some random modems, albeit probably just faxes. I haven't tried to terminal into these.

770-537

Looks like all of those except for 5130 are faxes. Unfortunately, the hotel that owns 5130 had the bright idea of moving to some transcoded voip connection. Expect some pretty patchy connectivity. Try listening to 217-234-9902; notice how after the 2100 hertz tone, the rest of the handshake sounds significantly different from a fax.

With the shutdown of all the free ITL services, I decided to look around and see what was still in their exchange. Surprisingly, they still have some Laser boxes:

206-424-6245

206-312-6245

And then there's this: 206-312-0000.

Edited by ThoughtPhreaker

Thanks for the reply, I did want to say that TBA made a successful found carrier to 770-537-5257 yet once again no terminal software I used detected that number as a carrier. 

Over the weekend, I did a huge backspoof of a DCO to get some stuff for the switch article I'm writing. As most backspoofs seem to go, this one wasn't particularly successful; for some reason, there was a ton of milliwatt generators on analog lines for whatever reason. Could be there's something more to them - like a loop. For whatever it's worth, they don't seem to wait around a while; they'll just disconnect after several (or just a few, depending on the number) seconds. Anyway, here's the numbers that weren't ringouts;

512-295

2021 - Forward to 711

2414 - Mlliwatt generator on analog line

2497 - Ring x2 to loud bitrob noise

2526 - Thingie on analog line? Answers quickly, supes, stays busy for several minutes

2874 - Mlliwatt generator on analog line
2877 - Mlliwatt generator on analog line

2983 - Mlliwatt generator on analog line

3051 - Mlliwatt generator on analog line

3714 - Cognitronics rec, "We're sorry, the party is not accepting your call at this time."
3751 - Milliwatt generator on analog line

4394 - 1200 baud modem

5275 - Cognitronics rec, "We're sorry, the party is not accepting your call at this time."

5914 - Modem
CONNECT

ENTER CELL PASSWORD

8984 - 1200 baud modem

9938 - Millwatt generator on analog line

Also, 832-553-9187 picks up with some sort of modulated beep. Anybody know what this is?

Also, it's an in-line coupler attached directly to my computer.

Is it an inter box or one of those inductive pickup things that you clip onto the cord? If its the latter then it could be the problem (not getting a high enough signal level to properly decode and it's getting lost in the sound card's self-noise). Could also be your sound card's timing is weird and causing decode errors, you can go into IIRC "Misc" in the configuration and set it to a lower or higher sampling frequency if you need to.

I have actually thought of trying it through a network of inter boxes i.e. one on the headphone out (transmitting) and the microphone (receiving) with the two connected together on Ma Bell's end. I have not actualy implemented it yet on this sound card (previously only through a laptop) and have no idea what sort of feedback loop it would generate. I suppose in the best case it would echo what I send in the receive area, serving as a local loopback of sorts.

Yeah those are the inter boxes I use too. Strange though that it's having that much trouble decoding. Is there much hum or buzz when you monitor it on headphones? because these units are notorious for picking up noise inductively from nearby electronics or electrical lines. Especially when the SINGLE/MULTI switch is on MULTI. I have also found them to give a slightly higher signal-noise ratio by connecting the phone line to the "Telephone" socket on top then connect the telephone to its cord. Not sure why it would make a difference (maybe my own cord is of higher quality?) but it seems to.

MMTTY seems to be pretty fussy about noise and will attempt to decode _everything_ it hears as text, even computer self-noise.

So today I decided to take a poke at the 5ESS in Denver's main Centurylink building. As per usual with ex-US West switches, plenty of recordings, but some towards the end are particularly hair raising. I dunno if that makes up for the effort of transcribing word for word all these long-winded queue recordings for state agencies :P .

303-436

0001 - Ringout
0002 - Reorder via 5ESS
0003 - Ringout
0004 - 105-type lookalike, doesn't respond to touchtones?
0005 - 105-type lookalike
0006 - Reorder via 5ESS
0007 - Reorder via 5ESS
0008 - Busy via 5ESS
0009 - 102-type test
0010 - Busy via 5ESS
0011 - 105-type test
0017 - Ringout
0018 - Ringout
0020 - Modem
0021 - Ringout to UM VMB, "Hi, you've reached the Denver Main 5E switch. For assistance with the 5E switch or DMS, please call Greg Feeny at 303-624-0374. Or if you need DS0/DS1 assistance, please call 303-624-1954. Please do not leave any messages on this line. Thank you for calling Qwest."
0022 - CBCAD rec
0023 - DISCO/NIS rec
0024 - Dialing 1/0 not necessary rec
0025 - Switchman dialing 0 not necessary rec
0026 - Switchman dial 1 first rec
0027 - Switchman CBCAD/call repair service for assistance rec
0028 - Switchman dialing 950 not necessary rec
0029 - Switchman dialing CAC not necessary rec
0030 - Reorder via 5ESS
0031 - CAC error rec
0032 - Same as 0038
0033 - Same as 0038
0034 - Switchman permanent signal rec
0035 - Coin deposit rec
0036 - Switchman telco facility trouble rec
0037 - Switchman YCDNGT rec
0038 - Switchman ACB rec
0039 - Switchman LD CBCAD/network difficulties rec
0040 - Switchman dial 10 + three digit CAC rec
0041 - Switchman CBCAD/call attendant rec
0042 - LD service restricted rec
0043 - rec, <weird beeping in background> "You've reached the Denver Main DS oh"
0044 - rec, click x4 + faint hum
0045 - rec, "Thank you for calling Citycare. All of our lines are currently busy. If this is an emergency, hang up and call 436-5090. Otherwise, please hold."
0046 - rec, "All of our lines are still busy. Please hold, your call will be answered in the sequence it was received."
0047 - rec, clicks x3
0048 - rec, "You have reached the Denver Department of Social Services. All of our operators are still busy. Please hold, and your call will be answered in the sequence it was received."
0049 - rec, "<buzzing noise> Thank you for calling the Denver Treasury Division. Our hours are 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday. Our taxpayer service representatives are busy with customers. If you need assistance with state tax or any city other than Denver, please call those tax offices. Please hold, and your call will be answered by the next available person. Thank you for your patie-"
0050 - rec, "<buzzing noise>-for calling the property tax section of the Denver treasury division. Our hours are 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday. Our taxpayer service representatives are busy with customers. Please hold, and your call will be answered by the next available person. If you need information regarding property value, please contact the assessment division at 640-3021."
0051 - rec, "Thank you for calling the special accounts unit of the city and county of Denver treasury division. All our lines are busy. Please hold, and your call will be answered as soon as the next taxpayer service representative is available. Please do not hang up.
0052 - rec, "All of our attendants are presently busy. Please stay on the line, so your call can be processed in the order it was received."
0053 - rec, "Thank you for calling the occupational health and safety clinic. All our lines are presently busy. Please hold, and your call will be answered in the order it was received."
0054 - rec, "You have reached the patient lines at Denver General Hospital. These lines are open for incoming calls from seven thirty AM to 10 o'clock PM. If you are calling a patient, please call back during those hours. Thank you for calling."
0055 - rec, "You have reached the Denver Department of Social Services. All of our operators are currently busy. Please hold, and your call will be answered in the order it was received. If you know the extension number of the person you wish to reach, please hang up and redial, putting 727 in front of the extension."
0056 - rec, "You have reached the teen clinic. If you have a life threatening emergency, call 911. If you need a medication refill, please have your bottle available. Please continue to hold. Someone will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you. <repeats in Spanish>"
0057 - rec, "You have reached The Dental Clinic. Our lines are busy. Please continue to hold, and someone will be with you as soon as possible. Your call is important to us. Thank you. <repeats in Spanish>"
0058 - rec, "You have reached Pediatrics. If you have a life-threaening emergency, call 911. Otherwise, please hold AND we will be with you as soon as possible. <repeats in Spanish>"
0059 - rec, "You have reached Sandos West Side. If you have a life-threatening emergency, hang up and call 911. Otherwise, please hold. <repeats in Spanish>"
0060 - rec, "Please hold. Your call will be answered in the order in which it was received. <repeats in Spanish>"
0061 - rec, "You have reached Adult Medication. If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911. If you need a medication refill, please have your bottle available. Please hold. Someone will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you." <repeats in Spanish>"
0062 - rec, "You have reached Denver Cares. All lines are presently busy. If this is a medical emergency, please dial 911."
0063 - rec, "The number called is busy. A special ringing will tell you when the line is free. Please hang up now."
0064 - rec, "You have cancelled your request. Please hang up now."
0065 - Ringout
0066 - rec, "Your call has been completed. However, the party you have called is not receiving calls at this time."
0067 - *57 success rec
0068 - rec, "Your selective call forwarding and call forwarding features cannot be used at the same time."
0069 - *57 fail rec
0070 - Same as 0071
0071 - rec, Thank you for calling the Denver Election Commission. Currently, there's a large volume of calls. If you live in the city and county of Denver, please stay on the line, and your call will be answered by the next available person. If you live in Arrapahoe(sp?), Boulder, Adams, or Jefferson County, call that county clerk's office for assistance. Your call will be answered in the order it was received."
0072 - rec, "Sorry. We are experiencing a heavy volume of calls. Please continue to hold."
0073 - rec, "You have reached the Denver County Courts General Sessions Division. All of our lines are busy. Your call is very important to us, so please hold. we will assist you in the order it was received."
0074 - rec, "You have reached the Denver department of social services. All of our operators are still busy. Please hold, and it will be answered in the order it was received."
0075 - rec, "You have reached the eye clinic at Denver General Hospital. All lines are presently busy. Please hold, your call will be answered in the order it was received."
0076 - rec, "You have reached the kids care clinic at Denver General Hospital. All lines are presently busy. Please hold, your call will be answered in the order it was received."
0077 - rec, "I'm sorry. Due to a heavy volume of calls, all lines are still busy. Please hold, your call is important to us."
0078 - rec, "Thank you for calling the Denver Assessment division real estate information section. All of our lines are busy. Please hold, and your call will be answered in the order it was received. If you're calling to inquire about tax information, please call the treasury division on 640-3792."
0079 - rec, "You have reached the adult care clinic at Denver General Hospital. All lines are presently busy. Please hold, your call will be answered in the order it was received."
0080 - rec, "You have reached the orthopedic surgery clinit at Denver General Hospital. All lines are presently busy. Please hold, your call will be answered in the order it was received."
0081 - rec, "You have reached admissions and patient information at Denver General Hospital. All lines are presently busy. Please hold, your call will be answered in the order it was received."
0082 - rec, "You have reached the walk-in clinit at Denver General Hospital. All lines are presently busy. Please hold, your call will be answered in the order it was received."
0083 - Service inactive rec
0084 - rec, "You have reached the women's care clinic at Denver General Hospital. All lines are presently busy. Please hold, your call will be answered in the order it was received."
0085 - rec, "You have reached the ear, nose and throat clinic at Denver General Hospital. Please hold, your call will be answered in the order it was received."
0086 - rec, "You have reached the dental clinic at Denver General Hospital. All lines are presently busy. Please hold, your call will be answered in the order it was received."
0087 - Echo test
0088 - Loud, broken echo test?
0090 - rec, "The number cannot be reached now. Please hang up and try again later."
0092 - rec, "This local call has changed to ten digits. It is not necessary to dial a one when calling this number. Please redial using area code 303."
0093 - rec, "You have reached 911. Do not hang up. An operator will be with you. We are on backup service and cannot trace your call. Please stay on the line."
0095 - Same as 0092
0096 - rec, "You have reached the Jury Commissioner's office. Please hold, your call will be answered in the order it was received. Thank you."
0097 - rec, "You have reached the 911 emergency backup communications center. If you do not have a medial or fire emergency or require police response, please hang up, consult your local media for information that service has been restored."

Also, speaking of Denver, does anybody know how many impulses per minute this weird reorder is? - 303-455-0030

406-293-0013 - This looks to be some sort of DISA for Frontier's customer service IVRs; TellMe has something very much like this running on AT&T's 5ESS toll tandems (866-283-5563 if you want to compare) - this is probably the same arrangement. Anyway, 000 on the Frontier one goes to a Y2K recording, probably on the AT&T network.

A brief musing about numbers that "beep":

As I was recently helping Mistman clearing out his late grandmother's estate I came across an old VCR tape of a partial KATU news broadcast that she had recorded around '91 or so. In the days before the World Wide Web killed such things off, KATU had an telephone-based opinion polling system in use around that time called "Telepoll", basically the idea is they would display a slide showing the big hot-button topic of the night (e.g. "Should strippers who are abducted by UFOs be forced into weight-loss programs") then another slide gave a list of numbers to call to register your choice. I think they had a bank of maybe 4 or 5 different numbers but I remember rarely seeing any beyond one number for "yes" and another for "no". Paul Linnman would then instruct the viewer to call the particular number then "when you hear the electronic beep" it means your vote has been counted. I do recall playing with the system as a teenager and it semeed to be up all day (so you could call a number at say noon and vote for nothing, basically) and the system didn't respond to DTMF.

So that's one thing to consider. If you're scanning/janning around an exchange and hit a number that just beeps once and doesn't respond to anything, and isn't a miliwatt (I think the KATU tone was somewhere around 500 Hz or so) it's possible that you've hit a maybe forgotten-about TV/radio station polling system that's still accepting votes for whatever big controversy was hot the last time anybody thought to use it.

Oh yeah, about that KATU thing: The numbers were sequential in one of the 503-73x exchanges. I think they were 1001-1005 or something. The exchange might have been 737. It's been years decades since I've seen it and the taped broadcast cut to an episode of "The Nest Generation" from KPTV just as the topic slide was about to display.

Found a modem at 716-372-9979.  I dialed in with a DOS terminal program (Crosstalk Communicator) and upon connecting the screen reads:

CONNECT 1200

REMOTE 42424

Sorry I couldn't attach a photo, I have one but it doesn't want to upload from my phone at the moment. 

So that's one thing to consider. If you're scanning/janning around an exchange and hit a number that just beeps once and doesn't respond to anything, and isn't a miliwatt (I think the KATU tone was somewhere around 500 Hz or so) it's possible that you've hit a maybe forgotten-about TV/radio station polling system that's still accepting votes for whatever big controversy was hot the last time anybody thought to use it.

Maybe. My experience scanning has been that those things typically live on toll tandems for whatever reason (designed to take a huge burst of traffic, maybe?). You'll see in that MCI thread for example though, there's a "thanks for voting" recording stuck on a DEX. The 4ESS definitely has support built into it for this very thing; assuming the show is still a thing, American Idol uses it.

360-652-9958 - ACTS phone in a booth at a rest stop in Arlington, Washington. This phone really pulled the rug out from under my feet; if you flash, the switch will stop what it's doing, and put you on silence for...maybe forever. The DMS-10s I've used go to permanent signal when you do this, so when you combine that with the APMax in this office, well, it came as a huge surprise when I learned this is on a 5ESS. It's on some sort of weird linecard too; not the quintessential 5ESS card with the loud relays and weird frequency response. Oh, yeah, and if you try dialing a 710 number from the phone, it'll stay silent for a while, and drop you back to dialtone. Basically, it's like a switch wearing Groucho Marx glasses. Anyway, the phone rings.

Edited by ThoughtPhreaker

204-277-8000-8003 - Recording, supes, "We are sorry. Because of equipment problems, all out of town calling is out of service at this time. MTS personnel are working to repair the problem. Please try your call later. This is a recording."

604-678-9010 - Route verification recording, supes

514-940-0002 - English/French # cannot be reached w/carrier access code dialed rec

514-940-0007 - Three bursts of dialtone, hangs

A friend wanted me to give him a hand with an exchange in upstate New York - an ex-Bell Atlantic DMS-10 of all things. So, well, here's what came of that;

716-257

9999 - Ringout (at 7 South Street CO)
9997 - Ringout (at 7 South Street CO)
9992 - Ringout
9991 - # not accepting calls w/privacy bits (at 7 South Street CO)
9990 - Ringout
9984 - Ringout
9983 - Ringout
9982 - Ringout
9981 - Ringout
9980 - No supe, faint noise
9972 - Reorder via distant end
9970 - Busy signal via distand end
9967 - Coin deposit rec
9966 - Ringout
9965 - Busy via SS7
9960 - Pat Fleet CBCAD rec
9959 - Weird noises. Broken trunk?
9958 - Cornbreath CBCAD rec
9957 - Cornbreath dial 1 first rec
9956 - 100-type test
9955 - Ringout. Picks up when 9954 is offhook?
9954 - Thingie, picks up silently
9953 - Permanent signal rec
9952 - Weird noises. Broken trunk?
9951 - Switch tech CBCAD rec
9949 - Ringout
9948 - Ringout
9947 - Ringout
9946 - Ringout
9945 - Ringout
9944 - Ringout
9943 - Ringout
9942 - Ringout
9941 - Ringout
9939 - Forward to 5ESS? 5E ring + 15A CAC required rec
9936 - Line with nasty hum, 300 baud modem?
9935 - Ringout
9934 - Ringout
9933 - Ringout
9932 - Ringout
9931 - Ringout
9930 - Ringout
9921 - Ringout
9920 - Ringout
9917 - Broken trunk?
9916 - Reorder via distant end
9915 - CBCAD via SS7
9914 - Broken trunk?
9912 - Reorder via distant end  \
9911 - 102-type test                   / Loop! Mutes conversation after ~1 minute, though
9910 - 102-type test
9902 - Reorder via distant end
9901 - Reorder via distant end

7 hours ago, ThoughtPhreaker said:

<snip!>

9952 - Weird noises. Broken trunk?

<snip!>

I want to say that one (at the very least) is a "broken" recording. CBCAD or YCDNGT, something of the sort. There's a pattern to the noise, it repeats 3 times with brief pauses in between, and it dumps the line after the last repetition.

I might research further.

I might research further.

For what it's worth, there was another DMS-10 (503-621) doing that when I first moved to Portland. About a few months later, it returned to giving normal announcements from a Cognitronics announcement machine of some kind.

Anyway, so after a little bit of investigating, I think I've got a pretty good grasp on where Canadian exchanges like to keep their test numbers.

204-244

1147 - rec, "We are unable to complete your call as dialed. If you are dialing long distance, please dial the access digit 1 first. This is a recording"

1146 - YCDNGT rec

1145 - rec, "We're sorry, your call cannot be completed as dialed. You must dial all seven digits to complete your call. Please hang up and t-"

1142 - rec, "911 service is not available in this community. Please dial the service you want directly, or call the operator for assistance."

The rest of that particular exchange looked a little vacant. Then again though, this particular one is waaaaaaay out in the middle of nowhere - like, the CO doesn't even have an address; it just has coordinates.

So earlier, someone found this curious doohickey at a Lowes; 650-452-1063

Also, another scan for shits and giggles. Note the voice of that IVR being the same one as the Qwest Update Center (888-206-8052, etc)

360-532

0000 - Business
0001 - rec, "The number cannot be reached now. Please hang up and try again later."
0002 - Ringout
0003 - Busy signal via DMS
0004 - Dialing 0 not necessary rec
0005 - DISCO/NIS rec
0009 - AIS report, # in service
0010 - Ringout
0011 - Busy signal via DMS
0012 - Ringout
0015 - Ringout
0016 - Ringout
0017 - Busy signal via SS7
0018 - Reorder via distant end
0019 - Reorder via distant end
0020 - 100-type test
0022 - 100-type test
0023 - rec, "You have reached the NPA 564 test message."
0024 - Ringout
0025 - 102-type test
0026 - Echo test?
0028 - Modem
0029 - Ringout
0030 - *57 fail rec
0031 - Ringout
0032 - 100-type test
0033 - Long silence to RO
0034 - Reorder via distant end, probably not DMS
0035 - Reorder via distant end, probably not DMS
0036 - ACB rec
0037 - Reorder via DMS?
0038 - Reorder via distant end
0039 - Ringout
0040 - Busy line/repeat dial rec
0041 - Weird PBX on POTS line
0043 - Ringout
0044 - Qwest IVR, "Sorry, your party could not be reached. Goodbye."
0045 - rec, "This local call now requires ten digits. It is not necessary to dial a one when calling this number. Please redial using the correct area code."
0046 - DATU
0047 - Telco facility trouble rec
0048 - EDRAM stock ACB rec
0049 - EDRAM stock CBCAD rec
0050 - Qwest IVR, "Sorry, your party could not be reached. Goodbye."
0051 - DISCO/NIS rec
0052 - EDRAM stock YCDNGT rec
0053 - EDRAM stock permanent signal rec
0054 - Coin deposit rec
0055 - CBCAD/check your instruction manual rec
0056 - EDRAM stock dialing 1 not necessary rec w/weird SITs
0057 - EDRAM stock dial 1 first rec w/weird SITs
0058 - CBCAD from the phone you are using rec
0059 - Reorder via DMS
0060 - Business, ported to Comcast
0061 - Business, ported to Comcast
0062 - rec, "Your call has been completed. However the party you are calling is not taking calls at this time."
0063 - *57 success rec
0064 - LD service restricted rec
0065 - Party doesn't accept calls w/privacy bits rec
0068 - CBCAD/call your attendant to help you
0069 - DATU
0070 - 105-type test
0071 - Subscriber w/older Panasonic AM
0072 - 105-type test? On POTS line
0073 - Modem? Related to 0072
0074 - 105-type test
0076 - Reorder via DMS
0077 - Subscriber w/newer Panasonic AM
0078 - Subscriber, ported to Comcast
0079 - Subscriber
0080 - DISCO/NIS rec
0081 - Reorder via distant end
0083 - rec, "The number cannot be reached now. Please hang up and try again later."
0086 - CAC error rec
0091 - rec, dialing CAC not necessary rec
0092 - rec, CAC required
0093 - Reorder via distant end
0094 - Network difficulties rec
0095 - Subscriber