Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bella

Hacking eblaster spyware

3 posts in this topic

Good day lovely hacking community.  I preface this by saying that I am an utter hacker newbie and although I am a computer geek, hacking is very much out of the realms of my knowledge, so please be patient.  I am looking for your help.

I discovered this afternoon that my girlfriend's ex has been spying on her computer using a piece of software called eblaster (by Spectorsoft).  It keylogs and monitors everything she is doing and sends it to Spectorsoft, who collate the information and forward a daily report, including her passwords, emails, facebook messages, everything.

He was, and is a violent man who was repeatedly physically abusive towards her.  This is the short version of the story.

Unfortunately she never had enough to press charges on him.  Until now.  This software used in this way is very much illegal and I believe we can take him down.

My question is, does anyone know of any possible way I can use the software to show who it is receiving this information?

Thank you for your help guys and girls.

B

If there's a third party that does aggregation and reporting, then there probably isn't a direct way for you to link the activity. The company that provides the spyware, assuming they're a semi-legit company, would probably be required to provide at least who paid for it and where they send the reports if you opened a legal process against them.

I really hate to be the lame one and say call the police. But call the police. Physical abuse and "cyber" stalking are never a good combination. Kind of like drinking and driving, certain things never produce good results.

OH... There is always the option of concealed weapons training and licensing for her as well.

Edited by tekio