Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strom Carlson

T-shirts!

52 posts in this topic

i agree partially, and while I dont commit toll fraud, the overstated humor still makes me chuckle.

!!*

Silk screen is one of cruder methods of making shirts, and can be done by hand, though making a good screen is as much an art as a science.

You could make one with the AT&T symbol and put "DEATH STAR" next to it, most phreaks would get it

Or you could put "Ma Bell says" on the front of the shirt and on the back "Divestiture sucks" and then put all the logos of the baby bells

You could make one with the AT&T symbol and put "DEATH STAR" next to it, most phreaks would get it
The AT&T logo has been referred to as the Death Star for the last 21 or so years; that would be like printing "2+2=4" on a shirt but without the Orwellian meaning behind it.
Or you could put "Ma Bell says" on the front of the shirt and on the back "Divestiture sucks" and then put all the logos of the baby bells
2+2=4

So far so good guys.. I like the tshirt ideas :)

Hmmm maybe a parody of the "Can you hear me now?" guy. Like the black and white picture of Cap'n Crunch on the phone and at the bottom "Can you hear me now?"

i like the pacific phreak one

I would definetly buy them!!! no matter what, definetly a good "business" to go into. I like that Pacific Phreak and Phone Phreak from the other side, too ^_^

Great ideas, i need to get my computer running again...

what about a black shirt with a tone dialer on the front... and it says "old school" on the bottom? :)

I gotta question did you guys all photoshop these? There pretty damn good for a photoshop session! :D

how about a shirt with verizown.jpg

I want to do that, but the Verizon logo is set in Neue Helvetica 96 Black Italic, which I don't have yet.

and i would buy

phreak7.gif

looks like a soccer jersey :lol:

ya but the more official a shirt looks the more you can get away with. :)

that has too many colors to be able to silkscreen inexpensively at the quantities i'll probably make.

I think you just opened your self up a market in the T-Shirt Buisness.....

Seriously i think these would sell good and not only that but you could market the ideals to place's like jinxwear.com and those place's

Besides all that these are some great ideals i would buy at least one of each if i had the money well except the bell one cause i dont like the fact that it looks like a soccer jersey but if you made it differnt it'd be better! ;)