Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
systems_glitch

Active users: sound off!

24 posts in this topic

I was going through the visitor logs today; lots of views, few posts/comments. If you're here regularly and checking out the forums, post a response to this thread and let us know!

I'm here every day trying to take advantage of good info before it's history. I try to participate in the infowar as much as possible. Not a lot going on here but then again in recent years have shown huge drops in IQ...they can't find it! You should shorten URL because binrev is 2 syllables that's an issue...lol ;)

Edited by Sp1nsp3n

i was away for quite some time, but been back now and i dont post alot , but i read alot of the posts here regularly, whether logged in or not.

I try to visit about once a week, but only post when I come across something interesting that people would like.

*waves* Hey there!

I usually wind up checking the forums once a day. Most of the time I don't log in to talk about anything unless it's to reply to anything else, though. Having, like, half the posts in the phreaking subforum under my name makes me self-conscious. :P

I guess that's probably what's going on here, though; a lot of people waiting for others to post, few people actually posting.

I pop in about every week or so. I'm on IRC practically every day, though :)

Whatcha. 'Course you all probably know I'm still here.

Bot accounts must die.

Please don't bother trying to find her, she's not there.

Well let me tell you about the way she looked, the way she acted, the color of her hair. Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright, but she's not there.

Where are we all going day to day? What is the purpose of life?

(Whoa that's deep.)

(I don't...) Does anybody really know what time it is? (care...) Does anybody really care? (about time...) If so I can't imagine why, (oh no...) we've all got time enough to cry.

(Bonus points if anybody under 30 can tell me who sang that. No fair using a search engine.)

I'm here, not as much as I would like admittedly.  

I am new, but this forum holds thousand of tpoic which are benificial for me. Thank you all members

Trying to visit as often as possible, just not contributing a whole lot. Might actually change for the better in the future, but for now I'm too busy with other projects. Appreciate the info in this forum a lot though.

It's been a very long time but i think i'm back for a while :)  what's been going on in the last 5 or so years....

1 hour ago, eth0enigma said:

It's been a very long time but i think i'm back for a while :)  what's been going on in the last 5 or so years....

Not a damn thing.

Perhaps that needs to change.....

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to say hey!  I'm currently drinking and reminiscing of binrev.  For a few months I had a show on radio.binrev back in 2004-2005 (it was an electronic music show called a night drive thru babylon), and I had long forgotten and lost my own archives.  But a fan reached out and replenished my archives!  So stopped by here and audio.textfiles to fulfill my itch.   Hi Stank!   Miss binrev radio, default, and rfa.  Good times back then!

peace to all!

*edit:  afk so long my account inactive had to recreate  

Edited by fist