Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoneyIsGreen

Where to get phonebook db?

4 posts in this topic

Im starting a sales job here soon. I need to get a list of numbers so I can scrub them against the DNC list. Is there any place I could get a copy of all the numbers in my local phonebook? Theres sites like yellowpages and whitepages, Im pretty sure those big commercial sites wont help out someone small like me. Some of you here have  phone directories of your own online, like lists and those ones that show who the caller is.  Asking on ordinary forums got me nowhere, so I ask here. Used to hang on PL, socal, telephreak occasionally as a kid and remembered yall.

Im sure Ill get a couple people drop nasty messages calling me a evil telemarketer or something. I gotta eat too.

Verizon offers the white pages on a CD for free in my area.  Maybe you can find a way to grab the numbers off there, assuming you're in VZ territory.

Im sure Ill get a couple people drop nasty messages calling me a evil telemarketer or something. I gotta eat too.

Hey, at least you're obeying the DNC list, +1 for that.

Sounds like the yuppie nuremburg defense to me.

Edited by chronomex