hackingjin

What is RDP and how Can I get one?

7 posts in this topic

I went to my friends house and he was using PDP(remote desktop protocol) to do his hacking work. I asked him to give me one but he said no because the owner is someone else and he hacked it. He does not tell me anything. So i want to know from where can i get it.

I went to my friends house and he was using PDP(remote desktop protocol) to do his hacking work. I asked him to give me one but he said no because the owner is someone else and he hacked it. He does not tell me anything. So i want to know from where can i get it.

You can set up your own host for RDP, but breaking into someone else's RDP server isn't something you're going to find help with here.

Hacking is nothing more than testing things or systems to see "What Else" those systems or things can do or for discovery.

What YOU are asking is info on simply breaking into someone's computer without their permission. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT.

With that said, I offer these small steps to get you started for educational purposes only!

1. Try going here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=856

2. If you can get your person of interest's IP address, you can use that to get in. No big deal. I suggest you practice with your little sister's computer or someone you know is not going to knock you out when they find out you have been sniffing around with their stuff. NOTE: this is not EVERYTHING you will need but poking around with this should enlighten you a little. 

3. WARNING!!  Just remember that karma is a beautiful thing.  Good luck.  :confused:

FYI: Windows Server, by default should audit all remote connections to RDP, both failed and successful.

FYI: Windows Server, by default should audit all remote connections to RDP, both failed and successful.

Yeah, trying to bruteforce your way into a box is definitely going to show up in someone's logs.