Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afterm4th

The new look

13 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say, it looks good :D

Default skin.. still a work in progress. I may throw up another option before I leave for vacation tomorrow. Check down in the bottom left of the screen (or right, depending on settings) to see a list of available themes. Check occasionally to see what news ones may exist.

We are upgraded to the latest version, which is good.

EDIT: Here is the blank space filler for my theme of choice right now... It is called "Paradox" and is avaiable in the themes list. If someone wants to start from this blank frame and make a nice binrev header for the forums, please upload it in this thread. post-1-0-49041600-1353010069_thumb.png

Paradox theme > default theme...if I have time, I'll fire up The GIMP this weekend and work on binrev'ing the default space filler.

Thanks for getting us up to the latest version! The changes I've noticed in the mod tools so far all make life easier.

It's interesting, I liked the old black and green more though. And yes I know I can make the new theme black and green but it doesn't look quite right, and everything seems oversized and not in the right place.

Although I'll wait and see if it improves or changes.

Edit:Woah Paradox looks different. Looks quite good...

Edited by Powermaniac7

Our previous skin is no longer supported and upgraded for the latest version of invision. It will not be coming back. I don't have the time or the artistic ability to make a new one so I can only try to find somethign that "fits" well here and adapt it slightly to our needs.

If anyone has experience making skins for invision software, by all mean, lets talk! Otherwise, WYSIWYG!

I looked in to creating skins for IP.Board recently. You need admin access to a copy of IP.Board to do it, apparently, which requires being either admin on the site or buying a copy for development.

I think this Paradox theme is workable. It displays fine on all of my devices (haven't tried the N810 yet).

I looked in to creating skins for IP.Board recently. You need admin access to a copy of IP.Board to do it, apparently, which requires being either admin on the site or buying a copy for development.

I think this Paradox theme is workable. It displays fine on all of my devices (haven't tried the N810 yet).

We can set up a sandbox area to test in with our license. It will have to wait until after vacation, but if you want to take a shot at it, we can set it up in a day or so.

Well, I had a bit of free time at work today, and this is what I've got:

post-2713-0-17419500-1354052448_thumb.pn

post-2713-0-37730800-1354052455_thumb.pn

replaced...Thanks! Maybe an orange or orange-ish font color to match the new skin colors better if you can?

Looks gay, Mr. I'm-on-Wikipedia ;)

Well, I guess I should take it seriously since it is coming from the authority on gay. :thumbsup:

Looks gay, Mr. I'm-on-Wikipedia ;)

Thanks for pointing out the Wikipedia page. Pretty impressive Dawg!