Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Viper

TelePhreak.org?

6 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone is still out there using Telephreak? I haven't been able to get into my mailbox for at least several months if not longer.

[quote name='Bit Viper' timestamp='1351919157' post='361793']
Just wondering if anyone is still out there using Telephreak? I haven't been able to get into my mailbox for at least several months if not longer.
[/quote]

I haven't used their VMB or PBX for about a year or so but I know that their excellent BBS is still up and running.

PM me your mailbox number and email address used when you signed up and I'll send you the password back to the email registered.

I actually have the mailbox and password... problem is that it won't even let me enter the mailbox menu. When I dial in and try, it just goes back to the main greeting.

Sorry about the delay.  We took the opportunity to do some long overdue upgrades/work on the box.  Voice mail services are restored mostly (still haven't setup email notification - but we might be removing this piece to move towards more anonymity in our services we offer).  We've also taken the time to add TLS/SRTP encryption support.  Still lots of work to be done (including our website which is down at the moment) but feel free to check in at irc://irc.2600.net/#telephreak  or follow us on Twitter: @telephreak.