Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maddjimbeam

What's Up?

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys, it's MaddJimBeam from the old lph days. I just found this site and see that there's a bunch of people I know on here. How's it going? I'm a freelancer tech guy now, doing lots of IT but also security systems and shit. Fixing cell phones and unlocking them on the side. How many other people from those days are here? I remember ic0n, white raven, captain B, reaper, xenocide, emerica, all really cool people. I'd love to find out what you guys have gotten into.

[quote name='MaddJimBeam' timestamp='1339532790' post='361109']
Hey guys, it's MaddJimBeam from the old lph days. I just found this site and see that there's a bunch of people I know on here. How's it going? I'm a freelancer tech guy now, doing lots of IT but also security systems and shit. Fixing cell phones and unlocking them on the side. How many other people from those days are here? I remember ic0n, white raven, captain B, reaper, xenocide, emerica, all really cool people. I'd love to find out what you guys have gotten into.
[/quote]

MJB-

It's been a LONG time bro, most of the guys have dropped out or poke around AIM/IRC/ and other places that seem to be slipping my mind currently.