Followers 0
Afterm4th

Strange Image found on internets

6 posts in this topic

oi6lo1.jpg

Can some one tell me what this is?

oi6lo1.jpg

wow looks very interesting, looks like some kind of wiring diagram, perhaps for fiber optic links between all of that equipment - tried a few different things of the text in google but so far have not found any combinations to bring anything interesting up..

oi6lo1.jpg

wow looks very interesting, looks like some kind of wiring diagram, perhaps for fiber optic links between all of that equipment - tried a few different things of the text in google but so far have not found any combinations to bring anything interesting up..

I found it on some conspiracy website - tinfoil hat shit.

The guy claimed it had something to do with a military intelligence secret network or something.

The bit at the bottom looks like detail of muxed optical channels split according to their lambdas (wavelengths). The "blobs" hanging off the H octogon look like peering or transit points with the respective networks AS numbers.. e.g. AS2976 is sprint, AS1584 is DoD Network Information Center (http://bgp.he.net for search).

Well if you focus on the "blobs hanging off the H octagon" you can observe 5 circles ---> "CA", "UK", "US", "NZ", "AU". These five countries are related by the Echelon program which is not conspiracy anymore, you can find more about it on Wiki*. So I guess this whole diagram is related to that but I can not understand it in details.

wow might not be such a tinfoil hat site