Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zerodata

FREE 192.c0m access

4 posts in this topic

One from my inbox for uk phreakers

192.com, the UKs leading People Finder service, will be completely FREE over the Christmas period from the 25th December to the 29th December, so, whether it be a homeless person on the streets or an old War Veteran, by investing a little of your time, you can really make someone´s Christmas.

For free GOLD search access to the UK population over the Christmas period beginning December 25th use the following:

Username:    Reunite

Password:     BackinTouch

When helping to reunite friends and family, there are certain things you must be aware of. When you find the person, an Uncle or an old friend, always contact them first and let them know who you are in contact with, and always ask for their consent to proceed with setting up a phone call with a mobile phone or perhaps from a call box. Remember that some people lose touch on purpose and they may not necessarily tell you this when you first speak to them. Click here for our IMPORTANT Guide to Re-uniting.

Hmmm...I tried it but couldnt seem to get logged in.

yes, it worked fine today! maybe they had a glitch yesterday, becasue i did the same thing and it didnt work. :wacko: