Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tropulica

YOUTUBE ACCOUNT BOTTER - BY PASS SMS, CAPTCHA TRADE .....

5 posts in this topic

HI EVERYBODY,

THIS PROGRAM IS VERYGOOD AND YOU CAN CREATE A LOT OF YOUTUBE VALID ACC USING HIM

THERE IS CAPTCHA TRADE SO YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO WRITE CAPTCHAS

HERE ARE SOME SCREENSHOTS

6TDke.png

CSvRb.png

8vYH7.png

ALL ACCOUNTS WILL BE SAVED IN 1 TXT FILE AND YOU CAN SEND THEM TO SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, DISLIKE, FLAG ....

ENJOY MAKING ACCOUNTS

TROPULICA

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD

Edited by tropulica

what exactly would be the purpose of something like this? why would someone want or need something like this?

what exactly would be the purpose of something like this? why would someone want or need something like this?

The only use I can think of is to skew the statistics on videos that you upload on your "true" account to improve their ranking, or to down vote other's videos. I am not exactly sure how sad or lonely you need to be to embark on that, I'd guess very :-)

so if it improves their ranking, what then? do they get paid for people viewing their videos or something? or is this just more of a people want internet fame sort of thing, so they will fake it?

From what I have read you can generate pennies by google adsense if clicked via your channel, though I can't see how this would cover the cost of your time let alone anything else.

You can become a YouTube Partner but there are loads of hoops to jump through (http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/search.py?hl=en-GB&query=partner&ctx=en:searchbox&search_type=hc_help) and Im not sure what the payment set up is.

So maybe it is just an internet fame thing - hopefully OP will shed some light as to how this programme is a benefit.