Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

Official DEFCON pinned thread

6 posts in this topic

We usually post a thread here in the forums each year for each conference with the goal of letting people find each other easier at the conferences and set up meeting or just post news or anything else. This is that thread.

I will be reachable via twitter (@StankDawg) or by email. I will probably not be on the forums very often unless I log in from my laptop in the hotel.

Getting in on the 2nd. Come find me at the oCTF table or wandering the hotel drunk.

I'll be getting in on the 3rd and leaving the 8th. I'm speaking on the 5th at 3pm about Runtime Process Infection, the talk is called Runtime Process Insemination. On twitter, I'm @lattera. My Google+ profile can be found at http://0xfeedface.org/+

I'm getting in mid day on the 4th (differential equations exam!), speaking on the 7th, and leaving that night.

I should be floating around a good bit, in a white/light blue suit and lockheed hat.

This is only peripherally related to Defcon, but uhh, I'll just leave this here >.>

702-777-7899

I'm back to O-town, alive and well...as well as can be expected anyway.

It was good catching up to old friends and meeting some new ones (skunkworks, shadowdao, et al...)