Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
insaniity

Brand New FaceBook Password Hack

7 posts in this topic

Admin, can we get this deleted? Clearly illegal content, regardless of how anyone intends to use it.

Admin, can we get this deleted? Clearly illegal content, regardless of how anyone intends to use it.

Being that it "decodes", and "reverses" MD5; i'm quite interested in disassembling and researching the original poster.

Im with tekio, Im going to download this, put it on a closed network on a vm I can throw away afterwards with my own dns server, give it my testbox's ip as the facebook dns entry it connects to and harvest the sql and other components out of it for research.

I see nothing illegal or wrong about doing that apart from the bullshit breaking of dmca clauses on the original (sorry, Im out its juristiction anyway). I pull lots of malware and virii apart like this...

And on research, Nuke it, on pulling apart the javascript obstifucation on the link, it looks and smells a sharecash scam, that serves you a poisened Acrobat.exe.

Lame... This isnt the audience for this level of scam. Another binary for the playpen though.

so this is fake, for real? :unsure:

I'm going to allow this for now as people are having a look at it, but don't touch it if you don't know what you're doing...