Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BINREV SPYD3R

OUR CLUB-MATE SUPPLY IS ALMOST GONE

5 posts in this topic

I am SO FUCKING SICK of hearing about club mate from a supposed hacking magazine.

I am SO FUCKING SICK of hearing about club mate from a supposed hacking magazine.

Amen! Oh, but it's from Europe so it's got to be better than anything we've ever tasted, even if it tastes like camel piss.

yup..

i was also waiting for the blame to be passed onto Verizon about the smart car break down that Emanuel twittered about the other day.. surely Verizon got under the hood while he was not looking, and probably conspired with the tow truck driver and possibly the mechanic to delay the repairs of the vehicle...

yup..

i was also waiting for the blame to be passed onto Verizon about the smart car break down that Emanuel twittered about the other day.. surely Verizon got under the hood while he was not looking, and probably conspired with the tow truck driver and possibly the mechanic to delay the repairs of the vehicle...

Any time there is a normal service outage, he has some kind of conspiracy behind it. So fucking stupid.