Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nyphonejacks

HDMI 4x3 set up

29 posts in this topic

hmm damn.. you'd think that they'd help you a lil more considering you're working at the fritkin sony building with sony TVs and bluray players.

Can you exchange the hardware for other hardware?

fixed... and it was something stupid too...

i signed up at AVS forums and asked over there for any suggestions... someone said to set the resolution for the players to 1080i... i assumed that this was going to be a long shot, and did not even want to bother with the hour and a half trip on the subway just to try this, but at this point i was desperate, it has to be "live" on Wednesday... guess what... thats what the problem was.. the default setting is AUTO... you would think that that would work, but apparently not... so setting the source to 1080i resolved the problem..

i know i promised some photos, but looking in my phone i only took 2 pics.. and did not think to take any more today.. the 2 photos are just the baulns on a table, and the TV with the bauln mounted on the wall beneath it.. nothing really worth uploading..

so did you finish the job?

did you run extra cat5e for the internet features of those TVs? that would be impressive for the place if you did..

so did you finish the job?

did you run extra cat5e for the internet features of those TVs? that would be impressive for the place if you did..

job is finished.. i have to add 150 to the initial price, due to having to buy a mount for 1 of the 3 TVs the other 2 fit on the existing mounts.. only thing left to do now is get paid..

because i did not have enough CAT5 when i did the install, and because the profit margin for this job was so thin - and the fact that they do not currently have internet at the location i did not pull any wires for the internet features... plus i figure that I will leave that for a future visit for a nearly all profit visit in the future...

now i can add commercial HD installations to the various wiring installs that I can provide.. next time the price for something will start out around $2,000

Edited by nyphonejacks