Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sapvehicle89

Getting Past Sonicwall

10 posts in this topic

Hey all, so my father has gambling websites blocked on the sonicwall....

He also has proxy servers blocked...

Im trying to figure out a way to play or download ub poker to my computer...

You can play ub poker from the web browser on their site, so if anyone can help me connect to a proxy server that wont be blocked or has another idea... it would be greatly appreciated.

Lemme know what you guys think!

Thanks-Josh

Have you tried Tor?

Have you tried gamblers anonymous?

Seriously, I dont have any direct experience with Sonicwall, so not sure how it inspects packets to determine whether they are a proxy connection, or a gambling site etc. Knowing that would be key here, and fun testing.

Some ideas:

SE or otherwise (sniff, soft/hard key logger, bruteforce) determine the sonic wall admin account details and change them.

Use a proxy that doesnt run on known proxy ports (use one running on port 80 for example). An SSL proxy running on port 80 would be a good start and might stop sonicwall from being able to inspect the traffic to any great degree.

Try using IP of the site you want to visit and not the DNS name.

you can try vtunnel

Sorry for the necro, but I bet others have came across SonicWall before.

At the log in screen of sonicwall (I think it is the default gateway, don't have the system in front of me though), look at the source. There are two md5's that I believe are the username and pass to log into sonicwall directly. You will need to crack the md5s though.

On a side note, since this is your dad, you can use a key-logger or other method of getting a password. After you have a password for something he uses, I bet that will be the same pass for most everything he uses. You could also try the default log-ins, I.E. admin/admin admin/password etc...

As a last resort, a proxy should work as well.

if there is a DMZ port try plugging your PC into that port...

PERL + 10 minutes + common passwords + cupp generated wordlist.

Definitely belongs in the "newbie" section and we're on kinda shaky ground here ethically guys.

Definitely belongs in the "newbie" section and we're on kinda shaky ground here ethically guys.

Umm. Yeah - Silly kids. If the gambling sites where blocked, then there is probably a reason for that.. Otherwise Google is your best friend ;)