ver_01

VOIP Wholesale companies.

6 posts in this topic

I have been looking for a VOIP wholesale route to UK mobiles (specifically O2 network). My target is 3 cents per minute, the best I have been able to find so far is 4.3 cents. Would really appreciate if someone could point me to a voip company which can provide the pricing I'm looking for.

PS: I do realise my target pricing is on the low side but I can commit to a volume of a 100 thousand minutes daily so the provider may well end up doing quite well for himself, given the big requirement.

cheers

Visit this website: http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_410-voip-multichannel-ivr-server-voip.html.

You can find a lot of useful information on VoIP technology. You can try out samples if you wish. Clear descriptions and documentation belong to all examples. You can use free source codes as well.

Have a nice day!

I have been looking for a VOIP wholesale route to UK mobiles (specifically O2 network). My target is 3 cents per minute, the best I have been able to find so far is 4.3 cents. Would really appreciate if someone could point me to a voip company which can provide the pricing I'm looking for.

PS: I do realise my target pricing is on the low side but I can commit to a volume of a 100 thousand minutes daily so the provider may well end up doing quite well for himself, given the big requirement.

cheers

Have you found anything yet? I am a carrier neutral master agent and can shop this for you. And where are you calling from?

Edited by on3moda

Have you found anything yet? I am a carrier neutral master agent and can shop this for you. And where are you calling from?

Just saw your message, I'd posted this way back. someone from this forum helped find what I was looking for back then. Thanks. I may need a few new routes soon.

PS: What is a carrier neutral master agent

We shop solutions with over 26 different cariers to make sure your are getting the best deal. With equipment we have a whole database of vendors to call and we act on your behalf to find you the best deal there as well.

www.voippro.com gives you an even lower rate than what you're looking for.

... then again the initial post is really old. No idea what the price was back then.

P.S. I am not affiliated with voippro.com but use them myself for mobile termination.

Edited by maxim