Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leprechaun

New to this.

20 posts in this topic

I would like to know how this whole hacking thing works...I know alot about windows...etc...but not sure how to excactly "hack" ya know input info ...send spikes...etc..etc...can someone just help me in anyway? leprechaunnhouston@yahoo.com

yo bro, theres no rush.... stay a while, read, learn... thats how it works..... your the only one that can teach yourself... so WELCOME to the board

i have no idea what 'chu talkin' 'bout, but hang around. if you have a question, ask it. maybe you'll learn something. :)

well....i just hear of certain aquantences talking about hacking into certain things......people sending spikes into our gaming server andmessing up our fps...would like to know how to do all these things lol. :P

I would like to know how this whole hacking thing works...I know alot about windows...etc...but not sure how to excactly "hack" ya know input info ...send spikes...etc..etc...can someone just help me in anyway? leprechaunnhouston@yahoo.com

Also Read alot of tutorials and so on. That is how I learn and continue to learn. Lol, It was three years ago I learned batch my only language I knew, Now I am learning how to program in C and I know several languages and how to hack and do several other things with a computer all becuase I learned from tutorials and what other people wrote about. Plus fourms like this are nice becuase you can ask for help on a specific topic if you dont understand it.

well....i just hear of certain aquantences talking about hacking into certain things......people sending spikes into our gaming server andmessing up our fps...would like to know how to do all these things lol. :P

i beleive that what you are refering to is a 'denial of service attack'.... this type of thing is generally frowned upon. read more about such attacks in this article: http://www.binrev.com/magazine/1.1/DOS-Tools.pdf

by our homie bland inquisitor.

Sounds to me like you want to be a cracker not a hacker.

Check this out and read it fully a couple times:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

Then come back and reread your post.

saying how do i "hack" is sorta like saying how do i "play" first of all, to find out how, you have to find out exactly what you're hacking. the next step is to learn as much about it as possible.

[edit]

"send spikes"?? seriously dude.

Edited by masakari098

From http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html:

Concealing your identity behind a handle is a juvenile and silly behavior characteristic of crackers, warez d00dz, and other lower life forms. Hackers don't do this; they're proud of what they do and want it associated with their real names. So if you have a handle, drop it. In the hacker culture it will only mark you as a loser.

Hmm.... :huh:

ESR is just mad someone stole his "i<3frodo" handle. As the saying goes, "opinions are like assholes. Everyone has them and they all stink".

yeah.... wanting anonyminity and privacy is definately juevenile.

yeah, that was really a messed up statement, but in all the "guide" outlines some important things that make a hacker. of course you DO NOT have to like puns and shit to be a hacker, thats just bullshit. just be cool, pretend you know your shit, and sooner or later you will ;):P

disclaimer: anything i say cannot be used against me by any of you. if you try to use my words against me you can suck on it, furthermore you cannot use my words as pickup lines except if you're trying to pick up chicks for some bukkake session.

I looked in the mirror today and realized :"Holy shit! I'm a cracker!". I wonder if I can get an operation thats, like, the reverse of what micheal jackson had done.

yeah, that was really a messed up statement, but in all the "guide" outlines some important things that make a hacker. of course you DO NOT have to like puns and shit to be a hacker, thats just bullshit. just be cool, pretend you know your shit, and sooner or later you will ;):P

yeah, I think that that guide was a tid-bit too much on the stylistic side...

disclaimer: anything i say cannot be used against me by any of you. if you try to use my words against me you can suck on it, furthermore you cannot use my words as pickup lines except if you're trying to pick up chicks for some bukkake session.

dude, that should be your sig. It even has bukkake in it!

I hear about how they make planes that break the sound barrier... If I read enough about it, and study, I can eventually learn how it is done. It may come slowly, it may take help and advice, it may be difficult. But it is possible. I hope you are willing to see it through.

Read these forums and our magazine (which has a "HACKING 101" section for nubies) and other similar resources, and you will learn some things quickly and the harder things over time. Try some previews of the magazine at http://magazine.binrev.com/ and see what you think. And there is plenty more information out there!

dude, that should be your sig. It even has bukkake in it!

consider that done

Uhhh ooopZ I guess I am screwed .. LOL ! :grr:

From http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html:
Concealing your identity behind a handle is a juvenile and silly behavior characteristic of crackers, warez d00dz, and other lower life forms. Hackers don't do this; they're proud of what they do and want it associated with their real names. So if you have a handle, drop it. In the hacker culture it will only mark you as a loser.

Hmm.... :huh:

I guess I am a loser even though its not hard to get my real name lol

Yeah I guess Everyone that has submitted Arties for my site is a Loser then too, I don't know a Hacker that has ever signed a Doc with his / her real name ... So I guess we are all losers ... :grr: