Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kizzle

FREE SHIZZLE!

69 posts in this topic

mine just came..wewt :P

wtf man?! mine hasn't gotten here and i was one of the first ones here to order it :D

where are you guys that have gotten it at and where is it coming from?! maybe geography has something to do with us not getting it.

ya i was like the 2nd to order and nothing here im in florida so... ;)

ordered again maybe it will come :(

Edited by Cr45 Du57

Due to high demand, American Express is no longer offering the Stand-Alone USB Reader or CompaqTM Reader Keyboard. If you are still interested in obtaining a Smart Card Reader free of charge, the Stand-Alone Serial Reader(s) are still available (while supplies last).

DAMN NAZIS takin all the good stuff!!!!!!!!!!

raven

I ordered 1 serial unit back when this thread was new, and I still haven’t gotten anything, most likely because of people who order 3 of each at a time; IMHO that’s unfair not only to people who ordered first, but to the entire community.

I mean no disrespect, but all of you who ordered more then one should not be so greedy; Just because its free doesn’t mean you need to be a gluten about it, every extra one you get is one a newb that heard of this thread late and ordered only one will not get, and that hurts the entire community as then people who may just want to learn or reverse engineer it cant, just remember that.

well, i ordered a keyboard and the usb reader, now the thing is i need a new keyboard anyway, the extra reader is what im gonna use. white_raven, i really don't think it's fair that you are judging people for ordering more than what they need. so what? i mean are YOU gonna use it to buy shit online, probably not, so unless you have a legitimate need for it don't bash on other people, please.

well, i ordered a keyboard and the usb reader, now the thing is i need a new keyboard anyway, the extra reader is what im gonna use. white_raven, i really don't think it's fair that you are judging people for ordering more than what they need. so what? i mean are YOU gonna use it to buy shit online, probably not, so unless you have a legitimate need for it don't bash on other people, please.

I’m not bashing, I’m just noting the large number of people who ordered and have not gotten anything yet and the large number of people who ordered more then one and seeing a connection, that’s all; As I said I don’t mean any disrespect, I just don’t think its fair to others.

And fyi I was going to reverse engineer it and make speech enabled gpl drivers for it.

Still Waiting!!! :grr: :glare: DO BE DO BE DO

Why is everyone freaking about about the shipping times? It's been only 2 weeks so far. I've paid money for things that took longer to ship.

also its FREE so its mot like your losing a bunch of money on it, we all just need to say if i get it that kicks ass and if not..........TO DAMN BAD IT WAS FREE!!!!!!!!

Get a usb, serial, or even keyboard smart card reader for free, w00t.

http://home4.americanexpress.com/blue/card...es.asp?entry=80

Due to high demand, American Express is no longer offering the Stand-Alone USB Reader or CompaqTM Reader Keyboard. If you are still interested in obtaining a Smart Card Reader free of charge, the Stand-Alone Serial Reader(s) are still available (while supplies last).

:angry:

you really need to start reading the *whole* thread ;)^_^

you really need to start reading the *whole* thread ;)^_^

Ironically i realized that after posting.

w00t got three/five yesterday night. Ordered last Saturday!! :D

Edited by Y0ungBra1n

w00t got three/five yesterday night. Ordered last Saturday!! :D

did you get three or five

three out of five

oh well. Can't win them all :P

SWeet i got mine, one was a usb and the other is a serial one, wonder why there diff.......no to play with the software and see if it can read any card

raven

if anyone has luck with readin any card post plz