Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kizzle

FREE SHIZZLE!

69 posts in this topic

Yea people selling free stuff on ebay is bullshit. They deserve a fork in the eye.

Oh and about this..

iam thinking with the right software and this device you will be able to program a card to say remember the terminator 2 (i think)

thats a negative

someones gotta :help: us canadians out.

*shakes fist*

i would bro, I don't have the money to ship stuff, and I really don't see this stuff actually arriving, sadly enough...

I have to agree with stank; Selling it on them on ebay would only be abusive and show extreme lack of respect for things like this; The very reason I brought it up was so that point could be made.

Overall, Nice find; I wonder how well these work with linux.

If anyone who can't get one wants one, just get a hold of me. I have a few adresses, so if you can get three for each, i'd be more than willing to help some people out. You can im me at g4daemonsiege on aim or email me at sintaxx56@yahoo.com.mx i am ninja :ninja: ahhhh! :monk:

To all the jerks who ordred extra USB readers and keyboards, American Express has a little popup message explaining that due to the high demand of these two items, only the serial reader is available now. Real cool, guys.

Echo...

That suxs i ordered mine but the people that ordered like 3 or 4 just to SELL or just for HEY FREE SHIT get as much as possible!!! I think is wrong. <_<

To all the jerks who ordred extra USB readers and keyboards, American Express has a little popup message explaining that due to the high demand of these two items, only the serial reader is available now. Real cool, guys.

Ok, wow so for ordering a use reader and a keyboard i now am a jerk?! dude stop complaining. they're freebies, it's really not like you can do much with em...

edit: if you are reffering to the people who might have ordered them for sale on ebay i agree they really..REALLY shouldn't have, but they're still not jerks, be nice!

Edited by hacnslash

great two days and its all gone! I really need a new keyboard in general!

That suxs i ordered mine but the people that ordered like 3 or 4 just to SELL or just for HEY FREE SHIT get as much as possible!!! I think is wrong. <_<

Communism ... we need more Communism in the world! :grr:

I created the thread and you got yours first??? I will get you for this Zeigenfus! *Shakes fist*

I havent gotten anything from them yet; Still waiting --> Everyone when you get yours post it here so we know they are sending them out.

I ordered 5, three under one name and two under another. I ordered for both operating systems ^_^

Edited by Y0ungBra1n

did anyone who ordered more than 3 get more than 3 ??

I got my Serial Reader a couple days ago <cough>becausealltheusbreadersandkeyboardsweretaken</cough>. Pretty cool I guess. I haven't found much you can do with it in terms of hacking it.

Echo...

check that link, I also recieved the rest of my order today!

I have been checking my mail everyday, and nothing so far.

<_< same here nothing :cry:

i went on to the site, ordered mine, got to the submit screen, pressed submit which brought me to the order #, and pressed back, and submit again, to give me another order #, and i repeated it 7 or 8 times... i wonder how many i'll get ^_^:roll:B)