Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kizzle

FREE SHIZZLE!

69 posts in this topic

i ordered a keyboard and a usb reader. dude this keyboard came with my compaq pc, i have it. i wonder if it can be made to read data off of other cards...like the magnetic strip phone card?!

yeah, i really need a card reader. i hope that this actually happens. i wonder what my mom will say when am ex calls for me...

Please Note: American Express is unable to ship smart card reader products to P.O. Boxes or to addresses outside the United States.

<_<

Please Note: American Express is unable to ship smart card reader products to P.O. Boxes or to addresses outside the United States.

<_<

that sucks dude...i guess thats why they're called american express...

I despise when they only offer stuff in the U.S. Anybody wanna send a few to us canucks ?

It's the Us's way of slowly killing canada, and by god, I hope it works :devil:

I so want a canada stuffed and placed over my mantle, I just can't find anyone who will make glass eyes that large.

As much fun as it is to make fun of Canada, I just can't anymore. Go watch Bowling for Columbine.

Oh yeah, that movie where micheal moore flat out fabricated half his statistics, cut his interviews down to a fifteenth of what they were originally in a manner that made the interviewee look like and absolute asshole, and did other things that would get a journalistic reporter fired on the spot?

Not that I didn't like the movie. Moore had a good point to make, and it was well filmed. It is not at all a documentary though. Micheal moore took some serious liberties with statistics and editing and the like to make his point, which is dissapointing because roger and me was such a great film. This page has the scoop on the misleading splices, bad statistics, and the like that moore did in bowling.

And I wasn't making fun of canada, canada rules and probably the only girl I've ever really loved (yeah it sounds sappy) lives in toronto. But wouldnt it rule to have a COUNTRY above your mantle?

Sweet, ordered one for my laptop. Says they ship in 4 days so we'll se if it gets here. I wonder if they check if you're actually a cardmember or not...

Check out this part of the FAQ:

Can I order more than one Reader? 

Yes, you may order up to three Readers

iam thinking with the right software and this device you will be able to program a card to say remember the terminator 2 (i think)

i have to agree that michael moore did fabricate some of his facts. but the fact that still stand is we have WAY less murders (yes murders period) that the united states does. therefore our plan for world domination will work because you guys can just kill each other off and we'll jus sit here smoking our pot, drinking our beer. and we really dont lock our doors, seriously eh! :P

but anyway back to the card reader.... fuckers should send to canada.

decifer

that's awesome. I ordered two (one for my "brother"). Maybe i'll pawn one off on Ebay.

that's awesome. I ordered two (one for my "brother"). Maybe i'll pawn one off on Ebay.

don't ruin a good find by taking advantage of it to order extras only to sell them. <_< They will end up cancelling ALL of our orders if it gets out of hand.

don't ruin a good find by taking advantage of it to order extras only to sell them. <_< They will end up cancelling ALL of our orders if it gets out of hand.

my bad dude. I figured if they got two different names they would consider it two different orders, and think nothing of it.

no, they said you can order three. stank was talking about the "selling" aspect.

no, they said you can order three. stank was talking about the "selling" aspect.

oh, okay. I don't think we'd have to worry about them finding out that the readers came from their site. They'renot going to track the serial numbers for the product unless they are really suspicious, and it seems like there are some for sale already.