ilpimp

Your location

102 posts in this topic

I saw in the video that they had a meeting thing where stankdawg gave out stuff, but where was that at?? I'm sure some of you have met before, and live near each other, but where do all of you live?? I live in Florida, near Tampa. Anyone else from around there?

I live on the internet, right under the main data overpass for my subnet in section 509; The heat from all the flame wars that pass through keep me nice and warm, and since it is after all a main junction I have all the power I need to sustain me.

I am Independent Computer Enthusiast Dynamic Digital Attrition the First. I don't really have a home. I travel all around; anywhere from the fringes, to the sticks, to the wastelands.

Whoa...been listening to too much TFTA....but seriously, I live a few minutes outside of Philadelphia, PA.

Edited by DigitalAttrition

I hail from the far and distant land of my-korny-where-am-I-post-sucks-compared-to-yours.

I'm in Ogden, UT.

it think that the video was dual, and that was probably in Phoenix. i'm a little north, in 928.

yeah, that WAS dual, at first i didn't know what video you were talking about, because so far you can only see stank's (alleged) face in one place (that i know of)

yeah, that WAS dual, at first i didn't know what video you were talking about, because so far you can only see stank's (alleged) face in one place (that i know of)

that place being the picture of him with spiderman?

I live in the Tampa Fl area and hey 813 error lives around here to and I think Ozlo does also so far 4 in tampa area!

so who was actually at that meeting?? dual, and some random people, or were they other people from this forum?

minneapolis minnesota

npa 763

the teaser of hacktv is what i think he was talking about or the video on oldskoolphreak

Edited by twirlz

twin cities area

*laughts at twirls with weird 763 NPA*

that place being the picture of him with spiderman?

you are correct neuro.

iowa in da houuusee -

yeah so far on the list of who ive met from the forums....

djmollusk, epiphany, feend, nttheroy{defcon drunk pool party fun.. heh epiphany can tell u bout that one too ;)}, i don't know if J0hnylightning posts much here, ohh can't forget Strom.... did i forget anyone? .... n e how, this summer the ddp will rule h2k4...

Edited by Subzero1037

I moved from Wisconsin to West Virginia a year ago because of my JOB. AND yes, everything you've heard about West Virginia is TRUE! LOL@@

twin cities area

*laughts at twirls with weird 763 NPA*

hey now!!! i used to have a 651 npa

I moved from Wisconsin to West Virginia a year ago because of my JOB. AND yes, everything you've heard about West Virginia is TRUE! LOL@@

holy shit dude, where in wva?