Seymour-Birkoff

Phone Number Reversal

9 posts in this topic

If I had a number and I wanted a simple way to get an Address and Name of the person it belonged too, is there a simple way anyone here knows of too get this done? 411 was no help, and other services just want money! If you can help, I would seriously appreciate it!

If I had a number and I wanted a simple way to get an Address and Name of the person it belonged too, is there a simple way anyone here knows of too get this done? 411 was no help, and other services just want money! If you can help, I would seriously appreciate it!

Landline, mobile, voip? Makes a big difference.

Try the nationwide pizza chains.

Edited by decoder

tnid.org does free caller ID lookups. Doesn't work on all numbers, but it finds a lot.

tnid.org does free caller ID lookups. Doesn't work on all numbers, but it finds a lot.

wow when did tnid start showing CNAM data again?

guess i got a domain name for sale then, freecnam.com

If I had a number and I wanted a simple way to get an Address and Name of the person it belonged too, is there a simple way anyone here knows of too get this done?  411 was no help, and other services just want money!  If you can help, I would seriously appreciate it!

Landline, mobile, voip? Makes a big difference.

Try the nationwide pizza chains.

I was actually trying that not more than a day ago. They switched to a different provider for IVR services, I don't think the new one is as inclined to share.

EDIT: Nevermind, I lied. Dox are both real and given out freely.

Edited by ThoughtPhreaker

wow when did tnid start showing CNAM data again?

guess i got a domain name for sale then, freecnam.com

They just started again a couple days ago. We'll see how long it lasts this time.

Wow it actually provides Cell information as well.

I use http://www.411.com/reverse_phone for reverse phone number lookups in the US.

It even tells you about ported landlines as well. Very nice tool.