Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SigFLUP

forwarding number without verification?

4 posts in this topic

Anyone know if I can get a number that forwards to another phone that's free without going through forwarding-to-number verification like google-voice does?

Anyone know if I can get a number that forwards to another phone that's free without going through forwarding-to-number verification like google-voice does?

i am (was) able to log into my magic jack account and change the number that it forwards to with out needing any verification....

i am (was) able to log into my magic jack account and change the number that it forwards to with out needing any verification....

how does one do that?

how does one do that?

re-reading the "free" requirement of your OP... it is not free.. but pretty close...

you would just log into your magicjack account at my.magicjack.com and change the forwarding number.. it does not do any verification at all, as i had forwarded my MJ number to a conference number that was blocked by google voice so i could call the number with an ANI-F thru google voice...

while i can still log into my.magicjack.com for some reason when i click the button to go to the settings page it keeps kicking me back out to the log in screen... i think the website is fux0r3d.. been hearing a bunch of people complaining that MJ calls are not terminating to many locations within the last week or so

Edited by nyphonejacks