StankDawg

Official binrev DEFCON 2010 meetup

7 posts in this topic

I was not going to make it to Vegas this year for DEFCON since I usually go to HOPE and DEFCON in alternating years, but thanks to my buddy icetoad, we were able to work out both cons this year. I will be in Vegas wed-wed around Defcon. If anyone wants to meet up, post in this thread an we will set a date/time.

I was not going to make it to Vegas this year for DEFCON since I usually go to HOPE and DEFCON in alternating years, but thanks to my buddy icetoad, we were able to work out both cons this year. I will be in Vegas wed-wed around Defcon. If anyone wants to meet up, post in this thread an we will set a date/time.

I'll be in Vegas from Wednesday to Monday (little busy on the Wednesday day time) but I'd be up for a meetup.

Edited by m3747r0n

I'll be in vegas from wednesday - monday running oCTF in the contest room, feel free to stop by and say hello, play, or be a gofer (still need some). Probably gonna be busy thursday with setup but I'm hoping to get to the toxic bbq eventually. wednesday night and sunday are really the only times I'm available.

I'll be there Wednesday - Monday as well. I'll probably be attending a few talks, but other than that I'll be free.

Same.. will be in CTF..

The only 2 parties I am going to make for sure is the Freakshow event Facebook! RSVP http://bit.ly/cwUsI3 and the Ninja party other than that I am wandering drunk :)

I'll be there Wednesday - Monday as well. I'll probably be attending a few talks, but other than that I'll be free.

Same.. will be in CTF..

The only 2 parties I am going to make for sure is the Freakshow event Facebook! RSVP http://bit.ly/cwUsI3 and the Ninja party other than that I am wandering drunk :)

I don't use Facebook. Anyway I'm happy to go with the flow, there are about 6 talks I want to see. I'm a little tempted to enter a few contests, like the "Beverage" Cooling Contraption Contest and there was some PCB design one (although the rules made is sound less interesting), but I don't see myself lugging over my shit from the UK. I might do the cooling one if I can find the time/plumbing supplies and air compressor/and/or parts at the right price. Other than that I don't really have any plans, as I'll just do whatever I feel like when I'm there.

Edited by m3747r0n

These are the talks I'm going to. Let me know if any of you wanna meet up.