Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

Official binrev HOPE 2010 meetup

12 posts in this topic

Sorry I am not around much anymore, but I will be at HOPE in a few weeks. I will be in town Wed-Wed around HOPE. If anyone wants to get together, post here. When I have time to look at the final schedule, I will post a specific day/time here and we will meet up somewhere.

Sorry I am not around much anymore, but I will be at HOPE in a few weeks. I will be in town Wed-Wed around HOPE. If anyone wants to get together, post here. When I have time to look at the final schedule, I will post a specific day/time here and we will meet up somewhere.

See you there Mr. StankDawg. It's always great seeing you at con's.

I'll be there! Perhaps the other thread in the BinRev Meetings section ought to be merged with this one?

Really? HOPE is this popular? 3 replies so far lol. I'll be there too.

Really? HOPE is this popular? 3 replies so far lol. I'll be there too.

i was not going to go because i do not really know anyone IRL that would be interested in going with me... but someone i met at a 2600 meeting (stopped going to those as well) asked me if i was going to go, so i guess i will show up at some point...

never been to a con, and its local so kinda stupid if i don't show...

OK...not a lot of responses. Either no one is going or no one is interested...

Either way, for those that are, I will meet up with anyone on Saturday at 5 PM in the vendor area. Im pretty easy to find. I will be the guy in the jersey that says StankDawg. Just find me and introduce yourself and we will get everyone together.

I don't know what we will do, but if tradition holds, we will end up at White Castle.

I will be there Thursday after 3:30 or so.

Edited by Cessna

Wooo, White Castle! I'll be leaving the Albany area by train around 7:30am on Friday, so I should be arriving at Penn Station around 9:00am. If anyone wants to help set up a "portable" Kaypro II, that's likely what I'll be doing.

Also, if anyone has DB-25/DB-9 to RJ-45 converters, please bring a few. Mine are still packed somewhere in the sea of boxes up here.

Wooo, White Castle! I'll be leaving the Albany area by train around 7:30am on Friday, so I should be arriving at Penn Station around 9:00am. If anyone wants to help set up a "portable" Kaypro II, that's likely what I'll be doing.

Also, if anyone has DB-25/DB-9 to RJ-45 converters, please bring a few. Mine are still packed somewhere in the sea of boxes up here.

Made it to the wonderful hotel penn! Anyways, if any one wants to hit me up, my GV number is (904) 270-9230.

I am back home. No one showed up where we were supposed to so the meetup never happened.

Luckily I am retired and dont really care anymore. :huh:

I got stuck with the MARCH display...that was far more popular than I thought it would be!