ads122

Hi searching Tutor / Master

4 posts in this topic

I am a beginnger seeking to become one of the best Webhackers(always making me big goals^^).

I want to learn fast.

Maybe some Pros in this forum who can teach me webhacking?

I am a beginnger seeking to become one of the best Webhackers(always making me big goals^^).

I want to learn fast.

What is it you're after? Recommended reading lists? The best way to start learning is just to start doing it -without breaking any laws of course! For instance: if you're interested in buffer overflows, find a tutorial, write some server in C or something then try and hack it.

Do you code? That's usually a good place to start?

:smile:

I want to learn fast.

If hacking is able to be taught fast dont you think everyone would try and learn it? Learning to hack takes time and energy and you'll never be the best unless you can learn for yourself.

If you're interested specifically in web hacking then at least you've narrowed down the list of things to learn but it'll still be a massive list. Start learning HTML and then move onto scripting languages like PHP, Javascript or ASP. Learn databases and SQL and the TCP/IP protocol. Look into web servers and application servers and how to operate them. Look into Operating Systems. Learn the Linux and Windows command line. When you know all that you'll start to figure ways to break things. Web hacking basically comes down to knowing how to inject code and what code to inject.

Hacking is a mindset and cant really be taught. Its a way of looking at the world and getting it to do unexpected things. This comes as much from practice as from being "that type of person".

Of course if you just want to hack website you can but you'll never be "one of the best". Just another script kiddie.