Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lockon

Help is needed Badly!

6 posts in this topic

i need some help hacking the admin account on a computer i got, its just for a challenge to myself but i am unable to acces the C/ Lokal Drive... wich makes no sense on how i did that. im quite confused here i can't use the "Basic" Cmd commands wich are

Cd\
Cd\windows\system32

and so on... if there is any other way to hack it without using a boot disk or something like that i would appriciate it alot,

well any help would be appriciated...

sorry for bad english and spelling mistakes :)

Edit:

I see that Rainbow tables is Pretty much the easiest way.

help still needed.

Edited by Lockon

look up ophtcrack

A computer you have taken over or actually have in your possession. If there is something on it your looking for then I'm not sure what to tell you, but if not then just use like Active Kill Disk, and burn everything on the drives, then just format them and fresh install of w/e OS you choose.

i need some help hacking the admin account on a computer i got, its just for a challenge to myself but i am unable to acces the C/ Lokal Drive... wich makes no sense on how i did that. im quite confused here i can't use the "Basic" Cmd commands wich are

Cd\
Cd\windows\system32

and so on... if there is any other way to hack it without using a boot disk or something like that i would appriciate it alot,

well any help would be appriciated...

sorry for bad english and spelling mistakes :)

Edit:

I see that Rainbow tables is Pretty much the easiest way.

help still needed.

I would go with the boot disk. Something like the Ultimate Boot CD for Windows or Hiren's Boot CD will have password changers on them.

look up ophtcrack

This. Ophcrack is a great tool. I have used it many times to help people recover their passwords.

Plus one for Ophcrack.

Step one: Boot off CD

Step two: Receive password.