Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neuro

DDP conf tonight!

138 posts in this topic

According to Milton William Cooper, the Majestic-12 documants are fakes. Although he claims that there was a REAL group called Majesty-12, but the docs are not real.

ok people I am now getting on DDP Conf .. lets get this party started :grr:

I came on late last night. there was some dude who changed his voice and would not give out his handle.

I came on late last night. there was some dude who changed his voice and would not give out his handle.

If they're that paranoid maybe they should go see the shrink instead of sitting on the fone. There was someone whipspering on there and playing tones too, how cool.

:aholesign:

If they're that paranoid maybe they should go see the shrink instead of sitting on the fone. There was someone whipspering on there and playing tones too, how cool.

:aholesign:

The whisperer bridged the conf to the 435 Beehive bridge, and that where no handle man was. And since he was talking alot of shit about Lucky and I, I'm gonna call him out right now. I know hes reading this... You are too much of a pussy to use your real voice or your handle. All you can do is talk alot of shit, but you dont have the balls to back it up. Its pretty sad when you think about it. You said that I was misinforming people and you wanted to skool me, and as soon as I asked you to cite an example, you hung up. Its really odd that you can be that egotistical and think you are so l33t, but you are too afraid to say who you are. So I'm calling you out right now. Post right here with your real handle...try to be a man and not a pathetic little boy. (Trust me, he wont post here...hes doesnt have the balls.)

conf tonight.......majestic you better get on here tonight....and you to decoder and lucky

I'll be on. What time are we doing it. How about 8pm EST?

*me imagines decoder in the mirror saying, "I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty"*

*me imagines decoder in the mirror saying, "I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty"*

HAHAHAHA!!!!11!!! Tahts NOT me in my avatar, dammit! Hmmmmm.. :rubs chin: ..I shall include that in my sig.

Oh yeah, conf? I may be there.

yea lets get on around 8 or so.

slick rick holly shit i have some of his stuff

i dont think ill be on got a lot of crap to clean after the glowing wall

Great, 7 people. I don't even think I could get through to other people on the bridge if I was offering free calling card numbers.

are u still on brisk?

What conf. lines are active now.. its been a while and i have some #'s that no one ever gets one n e more...

Well, lately everyones been using 508-295-9926 exy 337.

We've been having a conf nearly every night, so lets have another. Say 9pm EST?