Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oscar1990

[Need PowerSchool Expert!!!]]hack teacher's' passw

5 posts in this topic

So, I tried to hack my school's powerschool.

So far, I managed to hack powerschool's admin account. I also got PowerTeacher admin previllage.

But I got this problem. I can't view Teacher's password. I clicked on editing teacher's security setting and stuffs, but those passwords are masked. I can change those passwords, but can't see it. changing passwords are too risky..

is there anyways to get powerschool teachers' password with admin account? I don't care if its md5 encrypted password. In moodle, I was able to get backup datas of moodle, and in there I found md5 encoded passwords, and decoded it. So, is there any similar stuffs in powerschool?

I don't care if the process if complicated. . If there's any solution, please please, tell me.

Seriously its only a step more to take, and its driving me crazy.

Edited by oscar

I'll try to help, but I want to ask something, could you first tell me how you hacked Powerschool admin, if you can tell me that, I'll try to look around once I get into the Powerschool admin to help you out, I should be able to do this, and I really need to login as admin for my school too. Please if you can help me get in, that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Is there any information you would need if you could help?

Edited by Bg0070071

How did you get into PowerTeacher?

i doubt the user will ever reply. This thread is old and the user has only ever made a single post.