ThoughtPhreaker

Call

14 posts in this topic

papers.

970-279-4714

Be there or be square.... (bitches)

Also, speakers get a free cookie. Snickerdoodle. Home-made....

I must resist...

Edited by FlamingFox

ThoughtPhreaker-I tried getting ahold of you via pm and the number you had listed as grand central with no luck..long time no talk.. I wanted to holla at cha..PhreakerD7 has my google voice number.I'm a try the conf con site next-get at me when you have some free time-peace-Rpm

ThoughtPhreaker-I tried getting ahold of you via pm and the number you had listed as grand central with no luck..long time no talk.. I wanted to holla at cha..PhreakerD7 has my google voice number.I'm a try the conf con site next-get at me when you have some free time-peace-Rpm

Ah, shit, I haven't updated that since before GrandCentral was Google Voice >.< . Fixed. Will do, though

EDIT:

Little known fact: PhreakerD7 and I had originally planned to have some catchy closing statement. We knew it was moot when we wouldn't stop thinking about devouring children.

http://thoughtphreaker.omghax.ca/audio/cfp_brainstorm.flac

Edited by ThoughtPhreaker

Hey, quick update. Group/User Sign-up is now open on the site! So you can all sign up, get your conference number, and be ready. I also dropped the date on the Home page of the site of when it will take place. It's the Saturday after HOPE (July 24th) I expect you all to be there! :)

http://ConfCon.org

EDIT: Oh yeah, and big, big ups to Seal for doing the ConfCon 2010 logo and favicon.ico. He did an amazing job on both and we really appreciate it! Much <3 man!

Edited by PhreakerD7

ConfCon 2010 is occurring today at 4PM MDT, 5PM CDT, 6PM EDT.

Sign-up is still available at ConfCon.org, so feel free to register and join in. We have some great talks lined up so far, including talks from Jason Scott, Adrian Lamo, ic0n, and ThoughtPhreaker. More are still coming, so don't miss out on the greatness :)

The site is down for me. never mind, up now.

Edited by Lord 0xf

I didn't make it back from Ohio in time :realmad:

You guys are going to post a recording, right?

I didn't make it back from Ohio in time :realmad:

You guys are going to post a recording, right?

Yes, we should have a recording up in the next couple of days.

It went awesome, btw. Thanks to all who called in, and for those that didn't, we hope to see you next year! :)

it's a pity I missed that :crybaby:

is this occuring once a year ?

Yup, pulling it together takes a lot of time and effort - even for lazy people like us. If you'd like to do something in the midterm, I'm sure we could give you a hand.

If you want to listen via phone, I have a copy up on 970-279-4714. 6 and 4 will let you seek/rewind and 5 lets you pause. If you feel like calling, please let me know if you hear any packet loss or anything. I recently switched to a provider that provides better service of internet service providings than my former provider, so I had to adjust my QoS settings.

All the audio is up on the site now, it went fantastic! Great talks from Jason Scott, Adrian Lamo, ic0n, ThoughtPhreaker and more! Check it out below.

http://ConfCon.org/?page=confcon10