lattera

BinRev Radio

14 posts in this topic

It's official: BinRev Radio is back! We will be doing a special episode on June 9th. We will have live content. Let me know if you'd like to participate.

Awesome.

And are you doing mainly hacker topics, or did you have anything else in mind?

It's official: BinRev Radio is back! We will be doing a special episode on June 9th. We will have live content. Let me know if you'd like to participate.

Whooo!!! Yeah!!!!

yeah I could participate if you want- not as a regular or anything but I could provide content for a few shows

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA^YAAA

Same hack time, same hack channel?

We'll be officially launching BinRev Radio Remix on the 16th of June 2010 to better accommodate the schedules of the participants. We have a mix of old-school kids and newer-school kids in this upcoming episode. Everyone involved is very talented and deserves their respective titles. Stay tuned for more exciting information.

Sorry for what I'm sure is a painfully obvious question but...how do I listen in?

It's a recorded show. I'll be posting it tomorrow in the Downloads section (I'll provide a link to it in this forum as well). I'm actually doing the final edit right now.

I'll be exporting as ogg. Do I have any votes for an mp3 export? If I don't see a significant push for mp3, I'll only do open codecs.

It's a recorded show. I'll be posting it tomorrow in the Downloads section (I'll provide a link to it in this forum as well). I'm actually doing the final edit right now.

I'll be exporting as ogg. Do I have any votes for an mp3 export? If I don't see a significant push for mp3, I'll only do open codecs.

Hate to say this but my mp3 player doesnt support ogg :sad: so one vote for an mp3 version

I would prefer an mp3 as they are more easily used on portable devices but ogg works if there isn't an mp3 push.

I'll vote for an .mp3 version to. Makes things more simple.

thumbsup.jpg

So....is the new BinRev Radio another show that's now stalled and been put on the back burner? :sad: There hasn't been a new show in a while. Also, it doesn't seem that any of the changes Stankdawg talked about have yet happened with the site? Is there still a "merger" of sorts coming with that other security site/forum?

I'm sorry I haven't keep BinRev up-to-date with this. I'm getting married in December. I haven't had time to do much other than plan for the wedding/reception and pick up a couple extra jobs to pay for some really expensive medical bills. Hopefully we'll restart BinRev Radio yet again early on in 2011. If someone would like to make a show, though, I'd be happy to post it. BinRev is a community, and as such can be controlled by the community. Let me know if you're interested in hosting.