Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dangsos

tech/hacker conferences

7 posts in this topic

I'm probably moving to nashville tennessee soon and I've lived in small town alabama for quite some time now (florence). So I really haven't been right beside any tech cons that I know of. Does anyone know if anything goes down near nashville? I've never been to a geek fest and it would prob be easiest to pop the cherry on something local I would guess :).

on a side note, does anyone else have the inability to type the word "any" and instead type the word "and" EVERYTIME? I think I must have a form of dyslexia

PhreakNIC

http://www.phreaknic.info

I believe I'll be going this year.

I went there the year before last. It was fun. Great people. Will try again this year work permitting.

PhreakNIC

http://www.phreaknic.info

I believe I'll be going this year.

see? and you guys keep saying how much easier it is to use google HAHA! thanks for the info man, I may just see you there provided my wife gets the job in nashvegas

I went there the year before last. It was fun. Great people. Will try again this year work permitting.

One of my friends said he met you that year.

Edited by SchippStrich

i may be able to go this year, it all depends how things work out for me with classes and work.

I'll be there this year (if you were there we prob. met, i was the guy with the speaker backpacks, or as I call, the six legged groove machine), and shortly after will be moving to Nashville myself, partly for my music, mostly for vanderbilt :-p