Landry566

Keylogging Help

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am new to the site and new to the computer scene but I was wondering if any one could help me out with keylogging.. is it possible to find a free keylogger online (what sites) and put it on a usb disk drive (not one that connects into the keyboard).. so basically im trying to find a keylogging program online for free that i could put on a usb drive and bring to a different computer

What confuses me about these people is that if they can be bothered signing up to a forum to post a question, why don't they just google it? Is it that they see googling as more of a chore, or they lack the appropriate terminology or jargon knowlege? Do they prefer a direct answer to specifically their question? Maybe they don't know how to use or have never heard of Google? Maybe they do actually try googling the question, but give up because the first 3 results don't look promising? Do they have some kind of personal grudge against Google, and use Bing instead? Is their internet access being filtered or restricted? Maybe they're actually lurkers posting for the first time? Are they trying to incriminate the forum community or a specific member? Are they testing the community or a specific member? Are their questions actually profound meaningful abstractions pertaining to the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

This looks like a pretty neat project:

http://www.keelog.com/diy.html

But I doubt it is what your looking for.

What confuses me about these people is that if they can be bothered signing up to a forum to post a question, why don't they just google it? Is it that they see googling as more of a chore, or they lack the appropriate terminology or jargon knowlege? Do they prefer a direct answer to specifically their question? Maybe they don't know how to use or have never heard of Google? Maybe they do actually try googling the question, but give up because the first 3 results don't look promising? Do they have some kind of personal grudge against Google, and use Bing instead? Is their internet access being filtered or restricted? Maybe they're actually lurkers posting for the first time? Are they trying to incriminate the forum community or a specific member? Are they testing the community or a specific member? Are their questions actually profound meaningful abstractions pertaining to the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

i have dude, for weeks straight, im looking for a legit one that actually works well

Are they trying to incriminate the forum community or a specific member? Are they testing the community or a specific member?

I am curious as to how they would do that. While there are certain laws about revealing high-risk information, most of the topics discussed here confer the responsibility to the people who choose to use the information. Are you saying that someone providing instructions on how to use a USB keylogger would be incriminating them self?

one time a this guy asked a noobie question and I just helped him out. Just once tho. /sarcasm lulz

anyways I wish I knew where to point you but I don't know the first thing about key logging (anything other than what I could find in 5 mins on google), just had to get on here and make fun of the implied noobie bashing....so I guess I'm about as useful as the bashers /shrug

Are they trying to incriminate the forum community or a specific member? Are they testing the community or a specific member?

I am curious as to how they would do that. While there are certain laws about revealing high-risk information, most of the topics discussed here confer the responsibility to the people who choose to use the information. Are you saying that someone providing instructions on how to use a USB keylogger would be incriminating them self?

That in itself wouldn't be particularly incriminating, but given additional legitimate charges or a sufficiently skilled opposition, it could be used to convince a jury that you are familiar with "bad" software for all the wrong reasons, and that therefore you are inherently a bad person, regardless of whether you're innocent: "Oh he's being charged with a hacking related offense, and it's been shown that he knows how to use bad software! He must be guilty!".

Therein lies the problem with the jury system.

One of the problems, anyway.

Edited by chown