Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sourmash_whiskey

new ???

5 posts in this topic

Is there a place where you can post ideas for new forums if there is can anyone tell me how to get ther or a place for hacking game systems :huh:

post-21070-127138265325_thumb.jpg

Edited by sourmash_whiskey

well it depends on what you would be doing by "hacking" a game system by that i mean, if your going to use an exploit to run your linux then *nix thread, if going to mess with the hardware, the hardware thread otherwise the general hacking section is fine. (if i understood what you were asking anyways Xp )

well it depends on what you would be doing by "hacking" a game system by that i mean, if your going to use an exploit to run your linux then *nix thread, if going to mess with the hardware, the hardware thread otherwise the general hacking section is fine. (if i understood what you were asking anyways Xp )

i was saying like a ps3 xbox games system and hacking in the games like online stuff unlimited ammo, rank all the way up, you dont die ect. or make a playstation run like xbox and xbox run like ps3 and thank you.. i was just saying because there is so much stuff in there and it is sometimes hard to find it or that is just me

post-21070-127138416057_thumb.jpg

youd probably have to use an exploit to run your own code being something like a hex editor while playing the game, assuming of course there are enough extra cycles and ram you could use while playing games.

if you want to cheat in online console games, you'd have to mod your console and do who knows what else. i only have a rough idea of the process, but don't know any of the details, so you'll probably want to start looking around some console modding forums.