White_Raven

7up #

9 posts in this topic

After hearing a 7up commercial a bit back I decided to complain about there slandering of the pagan community; I finally got a number to call if I thought my beliefs where important enough to stand up for, many months after the fact; here it is.

1-800 696-5891

Do what you want with it I don’t care and they gave it out so its considered public info..

How did 7-UP slander the pagan community?

:omfg: :omfg: WTF?? 7up slandering pagans??? :growl: is there some sort of reference to this ( news story ect) ??? i would realy like to see some background to this cause this is important to me...

I and others took it as rel. slander; Best I could hear basically the fucktard that does the commercials took out the moon with a rocket and acted like it 'wasn’t no thang' due to him having the 'clean clear taste of 7up' at the moment.. The moon is a religious symbol and I and a few other people I had over at the time took offence, so we all bitched at 7up via email to show them that stupidity will not be taken without comment; I also, in case the fact that they where insulting hundreds of thousands of people all over the united states and was making there company look bad didn’t register, sent them a 1 meg file of random names I generated using a script I coded.. I never said that these people existed or that they agreed with me, but I did notice that about 2 days after I sent the email the add was taken off the air in my area.

Took them months to get back to us too… I know it may seem pointless or fanatical, but at least I didn’t burn the 7up guy at the stake :P

omg

hehe omg stands for Outgoing Message Greeting in telecommunication :D

press 1 then 3 and listen to the messages it gives...so funny

ERROR!

I and others took it as rel. slander; Best I could hear basically the fucktard that does the commercials took out the moon with a rocket and acted like it 'wasn’t no thang' due to him having the 'clean clear taste of 7up' at the moment.. The moon is a religious symbol and I and a few other people I had over at the time took offence, so we all bitched at 7up via email to show them that stupidity will not be taken without comment; I also, in case the fact that they where insulting hundreds of thousands of people all over the united states and was making there company look bad didn’t register, sent them a 1 meg file of random names I generated using a script I coded.. I never said that these people existed or that they agreed with me, but I did notice that about 2 days after I sent the email the add was taken off the air in my area.

Took them months to get back to us too… I know it may seem pointless or fanatical, but at least I didn’t burn the 7up guy at the stake :P

I very badly want to believe you're joking... :blink:

Edited by Bellbox

this is "off-topic" not "waaaaaaaaay off-topic" ...and a dead horse. THREAD CLOSED!