Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
willywhtshoe2009

windows 7 code

6 posts in this topic

i recently had a friend of mine put windows 7 on my pc. what i thought was a real program, but i am now being asked for a renewal code. i regretfully wish he never came over now i cant use my pc till i can get operating system. if someone can help me out i would be greatly i dept to you

I dont think you'll find anyone here who will offer you a Windows 7 code but I can give you your options.

Find a key/crack elsewhere but keep in mind you'll be using an illegal OS.

Reinstall a previous version of Windows, assuming you still have a licence and install disks from your previous install.

Buy Windows 7

If you're comfortable with computers you could install Linux (I would suggest Ubuntu). It's a free Operating System (I use it myself) and will work until you decide whether you want to keep using it or try and get hold of a Windows licence. If you dont mind formatting your computer then Ubuntu is pretty easy to install else you could create a partition and install in that.

Have you tried asking your friend what happened, if it was pirated, or if he has the key somewhere?

Read the rules.

2. PIRATED CONTENT / COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL / WAREZ

Do not link to, post, or ask for pirated software, copyrighted audio files, copyrighted books, and other material to which you do not own redistribution rights. You are allowed to discuss filesharing on the forums and even talk about specific filenames you've seen online, but uploading or linking to such material is not allowed. If you link to a site with free content, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the site is of a reputable nature and not just a distribution point for pirated material.