polackpl

Any Credit Cards out there?

50 posts in this topic

Sorry if its in wrong sections

Credit Cards needed

Make sure you do your research and find a company with low APR and no annual fee. Even better if you can get one with cash-back rewards! Just be careful if you intend to have multiple cards; I can't stress the importance of responsible credit use enough. Good luck!

Just pay off one credit card with another, it should work...right?

I just use mine for emergencies and such.... Just use a debit card endorsed by Visa... I use one daily: no need for checks or too carry any cash and no debt.... But I don't think that's the advice you're looking for. good luck

Edited by tekio

Not really the replies i was looking for :P

What else could you be looking for? I mean, I don't see a reason to talk about credit cards if it's not choosing one that's right for you.

Perhaps a google search would be more helpful to you?

Not really the replies i was looking for :P

What else could you be looking for? I mean, I don't see a reason to talk about credit cards if it's not choosing one that's right for you.

Perhaps a google search would be more helpful to you?

some 1337 hacked cc |\| u |V| |3 0 |2 z doodz

Edited by tekio

When you don't any credit history.. Go and fill out a credit application at some electronics store. Pretend to be interested in something around $2500 or so.. The salesmen will try to get you 'bumped'. Once that's done, walk away and don't buy anything. About 3 months later, you'll be getting preapproved applications from companies that denied you before. You can score lots of cards that way.

I have a credit score of 785. Anyone want my credit card numbers? Just PM me.

I've never owned a credit card, nor do I plan on ever owning one.

That may be a problem if you ever intend to buy a house or start a business. Also, they're actually quite useful for keeping a moving a cashflow if you know how to manage them correctly.

That may be a problem if you ever intend to buy a house or start a business. Also, they're actually quite useful for keeping a moving a cashflow if you know how to manage them correctly.

Very handy if one needs a rental car, too. I do not think rental companies will accept Visa Debit Cards.

Credit cards often have a negative stigma attached, but the power is in the eye of the beholder. I very rarely use my credit card on things I wouldn't be buying with cash anyway. It's easy, often protected, and builds my credit history. Just pay it all back at the end of the month and you'll have no problems.

Credit cards often have a negative stigma attached, but the power is in the eye of the beholder. I very rarely use my credit card on things I wouldn't be buying with cash anyway. It's easy, often protected, and builds my credit history. Just pay it all back at the end of the month and you'll have no problems.

QFT

If you don't build your credit score, and have a decent amount of available credit, good luck with anything in the future.

Very handy if one needs a rental car, too. I do not think rental companies will accept Visa Debit Cards.

That's actually a very popular myth. I've rented a car on multiple occasions from different renters using my debit card.

That's actually a very popular myth. I've rented a car on multiple occasions from different renters using my debit card.

I actually didn't know that, but I'd be a little afraid of using my debit card to do certain things. Like, my real money as opposed to something I could dispute.

But thanks for that info, I might have to try it.

why would anyone need a credit score? there's a little thing your great grandparents used to do when they wanted something....they saved their money for it, but then again people back then seemed to have some sense about them, that's so outdated :laugh:

When my grandparents were alive homes did not cost in excess of 100K to start and automobiles weren't at least 10K for a decent ride.

When my grandparents were alive homes did not cost in excess of 100K to start and automobiles weren't at least 10K for a decent ride.

100k?! Shit, where do you live?

why would anyone need a credit score? there's a little thing your great grandparents used to do when they wanted something....they saved their money for it, but then again people back then seemed to have some sense about them, that's so outdated :laugh:

Exactly why I don't own a credit card. :) If I keep saving and investing like I currently am, I can buy a house in cash in full in four years.

There's nothing wrong with saving your money and by using a credit card, it doesn't mean you'll go in debt. I still save up before buying anything. The only difference is, I use my credit card to purchase items and then I pay it off in a few days. If I ever have an emergency, it's reassuring to know that I have thousands of dollars in credit if needed. If you ever want to start a business, you'll need good credit to be able to make things happen for you, especially now.

There's nothing wrong with saving your money and by using a credit card, it doesn't mean you'll go in debt. I still save up before buying anything. The only difference is, I use my credit card to purchase items and then I pay it off in a few days. If I ever have an emergency, it's reassuring to know that I have thousands of dollars in credit if needed. If you ever want to start a business, you'll need good credit to be able to make things happen for you, especially now.

That's what a well-funded emergency fund is for. Right now, I could get into a car accident and lose my job in the same day and still live for a full year without having to worry about getting another job.

Also, you should never, ever start a business without having another full-time job. The majority of start-ups fail within the first five years, leaving the founder in large amounts of debt. It's only when your start-up makes as much money (or more) than your current full-time job that you should quit your current job. Granted, I've never founded a successful company before, but I have many friends who have either started and failed multiple times or started and succeeded. The ones that succeeded kept the business out of debt.

polackpl is a fed, now do you think this would be considered entrapment anyone? I'm not clear as to how entrapment laws work or what laws there are

Edited by SigFLUP

polackpl is a fed, now do you think this would be considered entrapment anyone? I'm not clear as to how entrapment laws work or what laws there are

Perhaps even from a foreign police force...ahh...let's see: polackpl -> polack pl -> Polish Police ?

The mystery deepens... :unsure: