savant

Sup, my bitches!

21 posts in this topic

Ok ok ok... so I know, it's been 900 million years since I've posted here. In fact, I hardly recognize any of the handles here anymore, which means that most people are going to be like "Who the Eff is this guy??" Well, to answer that question, nobody special, just a dusty old handle that used to be a regular.

I suppose my intention with making my very own first thread in over two+ years is that I'll feel a sense of obligation to check in periodically to see what's shaking. Mostly, though, I miss talking to Stank and haven't had much contact with the ol' Dawg in fucking AGES. Well, since last Defcon, anyway. Which is far too long, if you ask me.

So in any case, Stank, and all of my DDP alums, past, present, and future, Whatup? What's the good word, folks?

Now, we've got a mission. For as long as it has been since I've checked in, we need to get Blackratchet to resurface from the uber deep waters of whatever ocean he's been swimming through. Granted, I know how to get a hold of Blackratchet, but I think it would be fun as a community to grab some of the old schoolers back into the forums, kicking and screaming. This would be, as I imagine it, the web forum equivalent of abducting your friend out of his bed in the middle of the night to make him come to the bar with you, complete with blindfold, gag in the mouth, and creepy windowless van.

Seriously though, I miss this forum, I miss this life. I hope that every single one of you fuckers who don't know me will post in this thread and say "ohai".

Also, Stank; PM me. Is your phone number still the same? I want to catch up.

Most sincerely and significantly-less-absently,

savant fka stonersavant fka where the fuck have you been?

Ok ok ok... so I know, it's been 900 million years since I've posted here. In fact, I hardly recognize any of the handles here anymore, which means that most people are going to be like "Who the Eff is this guy??" Well, to answer that question, nobody special, just a dusty old handle that used to be a regular.

I suppose my intention with making my very own first thread in over two+ years is that I'll feel a sense of obligation to check in periodically to see what's shaking. Mostly, though, I miss talking to Stank and haven't had much contact with the ol' Dawg in fucking AGES. Well, since last Defcon, anyway. Which is far too long, if you ask me.

So in any case, Stank, and all of my DDP alums, past, present, and future, Whatup? What's the good word, folks?

Now, we've got a mission. For as long as it has been since I've checked in, we need to get Blackratchet to resurface from the uber deep waters of whatever ocean he's been swimming through. Granted, I know how to get a hold of Blackratchet, but I think it would be fun as a community to grab some of the old schoolers back into the forums, kicking and screaming. This would be, as I imagine it, the web forum equivalent of abducting your friend out of his bed in the middle of the night to make him come to the bar with you, complete with blindfold, gag in the mouth, and creepy windowless van.

Seriously though, I miss this forum, I miss this life. I hope that every single one of you fuckers who don't know me will post in this thread and say "ohai".

Also, Stank; PM me. Is your phone number still the same? I want to catch up.

Most sincerely and significantly-less-absently,

savant fka stonersavant fka where the fuck have you been?

Ohai. I think I might have run into you on the streets of NY one day...

o hai! I think I may have seen you say someone on here once or twice

Ohai. I think I might have run into you on the streets of NY one day...

Yus, I do believe I was with Natas and Stank at the hope before last when we met. Howdy!

ohai

And yes, the more people you can bring kicking and screaming back, the better.

Sweet! Free post! Still working on getting past "I finally broke 10 posts and yadda yadda yadda" =D

Ohai!

@ which defcon did you guys meet up?

Sweet! Free post! Still working on getting past "I finally broke 10 posts and yadda yadda yadda" =D

Ohai!

I believe I went to 13, 14, 15, and 17, missing 16 because I was getting married. Lame excuse, I know.

Ohai!

I believe I went to 13, 14, 15, and 17, missing 16 because I was getting married. Lame excuse, I know.

Ohai

You missed defcon to get hitched? Under the thumb dude, under the thumb

Ohai!

Ohai

You missed defcon to get hitched? Under the thumb dude, under the thumb

I know, I know. My only consolation to that fact that I was one of the few hackers getting laid that weekend. I won't have that excuse for the next con.

I'm still alive. :)

It's odd, I almost miss you guys.

ohai. also nice to see bill here is of getting another bj.

Hey man...We're gettin' the band back together!

hey, it'd be cool to see some of the old guys come back here. i think i've seen you pop in irc a bit, but nothing outside of that.

this one goes to 11!

Is your avatar radical edward reading the somethingawful.com forums?

Also, according to my profile, my 5 year anniversary of <BR> is coming up in May?? Woah, I'm getting old.

Edited by savant

this one goes to 11!

Is your avatar radical edward reading the somethingawful.com forums?

Also, according to my profile, my 5 year anniversary of <BR> is coming up in May?? Woah, I'm getting old.

possibly :P. but i didnt make it as i have not the least amount of graphical wizardry, looks like a million webpagez

Oh hai, welcome back :)

I seriously doubt you'd know me, but i've actually been lurking here for around 3 years xD

Oh hai, welcome back :)

I seriously doubt you'd know me, but i've actually been lurking here for around 3 years xD

Hello to all, old, new, and lurky.

So, anyone going to RSA next week?

Welcome back!

I don't recognize most of the handles on this board anymore. :sad: