Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
android2009

Keylogger created by me

4 posts in this topic

This is simple keylogger created by me. If you try to terminate this program when this program window is hide, this is impossible, because this program are change her PID number with 0 . Please try my program, may be you found a few bug on this program

thanks

:smile:

[download attachment removed by moderator - post your malware elsewhere or provide the source]

yeah, i don't think anyone's just going to download and run this .exe, it would probably be best if you provided source code we could examine and compile.

Please provide the code. No one on this forums is going to run your .exe without flaming you first.

I downloaded it and disassembled it in IDA Pro, and it appeared to be packed. I then gave PEiD a try, to get the following result:

"UPX 0.89.6 - 1.02 / 1.05 - 2.90 -> Markus & Laszlo"

What are you trying to accomplish? Why did you pack it without providing the source if your goal was to share the program to see if people could find bugs in it? This is way too suspicious, so I removed your download attachment. You won't find much people retard enough to run random executables like that, especially since it's a keylogger, you could have very easily made it so that it sends you data. Oh and, I know what I'm talking about, I once wrote a program like that too.