Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

Site updates

8 posts in this topic

I made some updates to the FAQ, the error pages, HackTv pages, etc... Mostly little stuff, some updates, and nothing too Earth shattering. I changed all of the error pages to match teh oevrall look and feel of binrev. I had been suing the old stankdawg.com layout pages, which sucked. I had been wantign to change it, but it was such a minor thing that I didn't bother. Now, they use the template so that everything fits better.

Also, binrev.com is the official page of Binary Revolution. It is not a blog, so don't expect to see frequent updates or news there very often (except for this forum, of course). I am using stankdawg.com for this. So, if you want an "unofficial" update on the statuses of DDP projects (including Binary Revolution Magazine, HackTV, etc...) check out stankdawg.com for the latest.

I was sick Monday and Tuesday and stayed home so I used that time to do this stuff. :paw:

I made some minor updates here and there on StankDawg.com that may interest some. I don't know if anyone has read the latest news postings, but you might want to check that out. Also, I finally sat down adn added a lot of my favorite quotes that I have saved over the years. They were scattered in many different text files and I put them into the "FORTUNES" section on the left nav bar at stankdawg.com so check it out if you are interested.

New news post on StankDawg.com for those who may be interested.
don't hate on me just because I made you look in here as though I was going to give you the answer directly

:nono: :)

Lol interesting ... :D the hope of ever dawg... to one day be a member :P

hell yes it is!!!

:go: -random lyric-

Twirlz got girlie avatars/Twice as many as Jay Leno's fancy cars.

...that needs more work ^_^ .