unlucky

Spoofcall/Trapcall

28 posts in this topic

Out of morbid curiosity, I emailed Trapcall support & asked if Lucky was recently fired - they said yes.

Unlike in my previous post I can't paste in the email where I got their answer because I'm posting this from my cell phone & it's on my computer at home. If anyone wants it, I can post it later.

It appears Trapcall jut didn't want to risk having him there. Perhaps my post above got them thinking when I said "maybe he's dropped docs but hasn't been caught yet-it wouldn't be the 1st time a company had this happen". Perhaps...

Not to stir shit up, but I certainly agree that this forum shouldn't be a place where fake accounts come along and post allegations which result in people being terminated from their employment.

If "unlucky" was indeed the victim of a violation of his privacy by an employee of trapcall/spoofcard then he should have contacted them.

Also, if Lucky was fired without any evidence of a particular account being accessed by an employee, then he worked for a piece of shit company.

If I were a mod, i would have deleted this thread because even if the allegations were true, there was not a shred of evidence provided, and I do not believe that this is a place for such things. perhaps if "unlucky" simply voiced a concern over the privacy expectations when dealing with a particular service, but he didn't - he made an accusation directed at one man, without anything to back it up.

That being said, it's probably all true. :laugh: ...seriously.

and on that note...

THREAD CLOSED.