Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THEMWHITEFOLKS

im new... downloaded SubSevenLegends...

11 posts in this topic

Im brandnew to the whole computer thing.. crazy huh? lol im trying to learn this stuff.. but info is hard to come by... at least info that is reliable... any help would be great!!thanks

Im brandnew to the whole computer thing.. crazy huh? lol im trying to learn this stuff.. but info is hard to come by... at least info that is reliable... any help would be great!!thanks

LMAO! Best troll ever! You forgot to ask how to install it on Facebook!

infoz: SubSeven is a RAT that was popular in the 90's, it allowed remote access to a PC. I don't know anything about "Legends" and I don't care to find out, but I bet it will be caught by all anti-virus software.

Is sub7 still even maintained?

No, sub7 died a long time ago.

The bet RAT ever made, in my opinion, was Cruel Intentionz Administration made by Alchemist.

It had everything :D

Given it was coded in VB, it was still choice.

Ah, the good ol' days :tongue:

EDIT: I forgot to include the original reason for my post, heh

As far as "info" goes, sub7 will be detected by any anti-virus out there. Your best bet would be something along the lines of "Poison Ivy" or something by Nuclear Winter Crew. As far as info, it's very simple. You have a server (the infected computer) and a client (the controller). You setup a SIN notification to connect-back to the controllers machine and allow the controller to control the infected computer. I hope you are using this in a test environment on your OWN network. Using such programs on others is a great way to have the FBI knocking at your door. EVERY server connects back to an IP address or an IP address connecting to it, it's not hard at all to find out who is controlling their computer. Point is, don't use it on other peoples computers.

Edited by Trikk

The bet RAT ever made, in my opinion, was Cruel Intentionz Administration made by Alchemist.

EDIT: I forgot to include the original reason for my post, heh

As far as "info" goes, sub7 will be detected by any anti-virus out there. Your best bet would be something along the lines of "Poison Ivy" or something by Nuclear Winter Crew. As far as info, it's very simple. You have a server (the infected computer) and a client (the controller). You setup a SIN notification to connect-back to the controllers machine and allow the controller to control the infected computer. I hope you are using this in a test environment on your OWN network. Using such programs on others is a great way to have the FBI knocking at your door. EVERY server connects back to an IP address or an IP address connecting to it, it's not hard at all to find out who is controlling their computer. Point is, don't use it on other peoples computers.

There was going to be a new version of sub7 release recently but due to family bereavement it has been temporary postponed.

DIT: I forgot to include the original reason for my post, heh

There was going to be a new version of sub7 release recently but due to family bereavement it has been temporary postponed.

hey man...I just got out of prison after 9 years, so im as far behind as you can get! i just got this laptop, and am tryna see what its capabilities are. My cellie was a computer programmer, thats how i found out about subseven, back orafice and the like... obviously its obsolete.... im just trying to see whats out here. i read on another post that it would be good to learn c++, so igot a book on it. its been slow because im reading it after work. if anyone knows a better programming language to learn for a beginner, then id like to know now before i get too far into it, ya know? and im not into anything illegal. i have a couple computers at my disposal to kind of experiment on. thanks for the poison ivy thing... everything anyone can help as far as guidance or help would be great!! thanks!

I wouldn't jump into C++ as a first language. If you want to learn, I suggest going with Python, then move onto C/C++ later. As far as guidance, I say just learn learn learn. Keep experimenting. If you hear about something that strikes your interest, find out all you can about it. Stick around BinRev. There are a lot of very knowledgable people here.

Edited by seabass

hey man...I just got out of prison after 9 years, ...... and im not into anything illegal.

hahaha sorry, I try not to label people on first impressions, but c'mon now, this is just hilarious! Anyways I enjoyed reading that A LOT haha, so now that I'm done laughing at your expense heres a GREAT tutorial to get your feet wet with C. It'll be my first language and I'm LOVING these lessons, so easy to understand! It was recommended on some other forum so props to whoever linked it on binrev.

so here you go.....you'll love me for this

http://www.reddit.com/r/carlhprogramming/search?q=lesson&sort=old

hey man...I just got out of prison after 9 years, ...... and im not into anything illegal.

hahaha sorry, I try not to label people on first impressions, but c'mon now, this is just hilarious! Anyways I enjoyed reading that A LOT haha, so now that I'm done laughing at your expense heres a GREAT tutorial to get your feet wet with C. It'll be my first language and I'm LOVING these lessons, so easy to understand! It was recommended on some other forum so props to whoever linked it on binrev.

Alright man... thanks for the link. I have a book as well, so i should be alright with that and advice from here. Smart ass jokes aside... i appreciate the help. When i said im not into anything illegal, obviously i meant from my release forward; but its all good. i whent to that nuclear Winter Crew site somebody suggested... Got their new RAT... but i gotta problem. i have jZip and i have no clue how to work it... any suggestions would be great! thanks

Alright man... thanks for the link. I have a book as well, so i should be alright with that and advice from here. Smart ass jokes aside... i appreciate the help. When i said im not into anything illegal, obviously i meant from my release forward; but its all good. i whent to that nuclear Winter Crew site somebody suggested... Got their new RAT... but i gotta problem. i have jZip and i have no clue how to work it... any suggestions would be great! thanks

I would use winzip or 7zip.. they are easy to use and you can find them very easy.. good luck !

I would use winzip or 7zip.. they are easy to use and you can find them very easy.. good luck !

preciate that man... like i said, ive been burnin the midnight oil so to speak, learning this stuff... not for desrtuctive purposes, just into learning... a trait i picked up in prison.

I also got cain and able...taking me a little bit to get it down, but i think thats because im studying Python as well. got started on the w3school.com sight, but slowed it down...didnt want to overdo it...

Thanks for the 7zip tidbit... any thing else you may send my way would be great! some other asshole keeps tryna attack my computer...guess its just " try the new guy" i gotta pretty good firewall and AV so no damage so far tho...