Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ed Piskor

Wizzywig 1 & 2 for free to download

8 posts in this topic

A few years ago I started putting together a graphic novel comic story born from many different sources including this forum...

Thread regarding the first book.

Thread regarding book 2

Ultimately the story is going to take a total of four books to complete. Book 3 is finished and in the process of going to the printer.

Here's the cover if you're interested and/or curious

That being said, I decided to embrace Creative Commons and make the first 2 volumes available in their entirety in a single PDF to read and distribute freely.

http://edpiskor.com/wizzywig_volume1_and_2.zip

I appreciate everybody who picked up the books in the past. You're interest has made finishing the rest of the story possible!

I <3 Ed.

If anyone was curious about these books, this is a great way to give them a chance. Ed has written and drawn a great story and great art that really captures the essence of hacking. I have both books and cannot recommend them enough. I can't wait for book 3 hopefully autographed by the man himself. ;)

Seriously. Ed didn't have to make these available like this but he did of his own free volition. Please support him any way that you can. If you like them, and I am sure that you will, order some hardcopies. They make Christmas gifts for your hacker (and non-hacker) friends out there!!! I wish more people thought like this.

Thanks Ed! :)

Wonderful.. Let us know when #3 is back from the printers and put me down for a copy.

Like Stank said, these are great books.. I'm not into comics, but I couldn't put these down. #2 left me hungry to find out what happens in the Third. Damn cliffhangers! ;)

A few years ago I started putting together a graphic novel comic story born from many different sources including this forum...

Thread regarding the first book.

Thread regarding book 2

Ultimately the story is going to take a total of four books to complete. Book 3 is finished and in the process of going to the printer.

Here's the cover if you're interested and/or curious

That being said, I decided to embrace Creative Commons and make the first 2 volumes available in their entirety in a single PDF to read and distribute freely.

http://edpiskor.com/wizzywig_volume1_and_2.zip

I appreciate everybody who picked up the books in the past. You're interest has made finishing the rest of the story possible!

Hey ed, saw you at notacon! Awesome, thanks for Creative Commoning (if that's a word) your books! I totally dig them

Love and own the first two, so I might as well get some digital copies as well for archiving. Just transferred some funds to my paypal, so I'll be sure to go out for the third in the series as soon as everything gets cleared.

wow, i remember hearing about the first one not too long ago. i'll check out the first two to see if i'll like the third. if so, i'll have to see how to preorder.

Looks like he's got his first printings in.. Grab em while they're hot.