Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whitehatGuru

How to Stop Hacking

11 posts in this topic

Hi Friend

Most of this is pretty obvious stuff, and some of it is borderline paranoid (like scanning your friend's pen drive before opening anything on it).

Dont u think it is necessary to scan your Pen Drive before opening it? only people with gud knowledge can take countermeasure to not get infected but for those who dont know about all these stuffs usually double click thr pendrive to see the content that may lead to serious trouble....

Read my article here for more information on Propagation of infection due to PenDrive & Steps required to Maximize there Malware Protection..

Edited by whitehatGuru

Interesting, but I thought (from the title) it would be on how to quit hacking, for those addicting to pwnage.

Interesting, but I thought (from the title) it would be on how to quit hacking, for those addicting to pwnage.

may be you are right... :laugh:

but the post is interesting enough to bring a smile on readers face.. :smile:

That's exactly what I thought.

Seems to me to be more like the shameless spamming of his own site.

Not to be cliché, but if you want to secure your network, don't connect it to the internet. Or your users.

One word... Deepfreeze. :P

Microsoft has something like Deepfreeze called SteadyState which I think is free (but don't quote me on that).

One word... Deepfreeze. :P

Microsoft has something like Deepfreeze called SteadyState which I think is free (but don't quote me on that).

I looked into SteadyState. Interesting. I plan on trying it soon. Not that I have much need for it, but still. Thanks.