Djab1234

Start a hacking team?

26 posts in this topic

Hey there, I was looking to start a team or small group if you will of hackers.

I don't want it to have people who think they are uber 1337 and better than everyone.

I want it to be composed of people at the same level as me.

People who are just starting or know a bit but not tons.

I myself am currently learning C/C++ and know some basic theory's.

Such as setting up botnets, DoS/ddos attacks and so on.

You ask me about it chances are I know or have heard about it.

And If not, then Ill use eveyones best friend, google.

:'D

So if you are at all interested in the idea, the message me on msn.

echo0@live.com

**If this is not the apropriate section then please tell me where it should be posted.

Such as setting up botnets, DoS/ddos attacks and so on.

If you are looking for people to help with malicious things, then you need to keep googling for that type of forum, this is not it.

If you are looking for learning about such things, then this is a good place to meet folks.

I would recommend that you join some forums, contribute to them, and you will make friends in your experience group along with many people above and below.

Welcome to Binrev.

Just out of curiosity, what are your goals for this team? What do you want to get out of it?

Just out of curiosity, what are your goals for this team? What do you want to get out of it?

Isn't it obvious? WORLD DOMINATION.

Are there jerseys? If there are, I'm so down!

yeah, I'm curious too. Is this a group for getting into systems or is it something more like a bunch of programmers or perhaps a bunch of hardware-hackers? What are you envisioning for this?

some one should email/message him then :P.

some one should email/message him then :P.

Ok, I'll send him an email to read this thread.

I don't really have a group of preset goals, more or less just to get a group of people together and see where it goes.

yeah, I'm curious too. Is this a group for getting into systems or is it something more like a bunch of programmers or perhaps a bunch of hardware-hackers? What are you envisioning for this?

Mate I hope for it to be a general hacking group, phreakers, system hackers, programmers, defacers.

Mate I hope for it to be a general hacking group, phreakers, system hackers, programmers, defacers.

don't you mean crackers? granted, i have not been on this board for very long, so it might not really be my place to say this, but you have a post count of 2, you come on here and expect people to join you in committing crimes?

my 2 cents... you are either a phed trying to bait someone, or you are not far away from ending up with a felony computer trespass charge

don't you mean crackers? granted, i have not been on this board for very long, so it might not really be my place to say this, but you have a post count of 2, you come on here and expect people to join you in committing crimes?

my 2 cents... you are either a phed trying to bait someone, or you are not far away from ending up with a felony computer trespass charge

What the hell?

Did I say we were a group of skiddies looking to crack myspace accounts?

I have a post count of 2 as I do just joined here today, I normally hang on hackforums.net.

And if you really think I'm a fed...Then damn lucky me.

And I'm more likely to wind up serving a 1 year federal term for jamming wifi signals as its looked at as terrorism now.

And mate if I end up in the the clink then ill give you a call.

By the way, you messed up the quoting of my post, Just saying.

Edited by Djab1234

i apologize for everyone freaking out when some one new joins. they usually do that.

as predicted he meant a group, as if it were a team it would have a had a purpose for said team to be needed, and would have been stated what was needed/wanted. as stated just join/post and your group will be made.

i apologize for everyone freaking out when some one new joins. they usually do that.

as predicted he meant a group, as if it were a team it would have a had a purpose for said team to be needed, and would have been stated what was needed/wanted. as stated just join/post and your group will be made.

Well actually it has taken turn from group to crew and we now have a website up and such.

We are currently working on a botnet.

Well actually it has taken turn from group to crew and we now have a website up and such.

then your not starting a group but recruiting for one?

then your not starting a group but recruiting for one?

heh, More or less yeah, Forgot I made this post after we already had a small crew together.

heh, More or less yeah, Forgot I made this post after we already had a small crew together.

then post lynx/links and throw out a speech like a representative idk

then post lynx/links and throw out a speech like a representative idk

I think my original post was more than qualified to draw a bit of interest to my cause.

actually that was a joke. hence the lynx/links + representative. (not that lynx or links are jokes that it was a homonym. on the other side representatives are totally a joke)

When I see threads like this, I think about the COINTELPRO program of the 1960s. We had similar operations during the 1980s as well.

http://www.textfiles.com/news/cable.hac

Edited by Ticom

Well thanks for the conversation, The offer still hands to join.

Even if you don't want to "hack" persay, I could personally use a few tech savey friends to just talk to from time to time.

Or maybe a few people who know html and want to help me maintain my site.

I'm kinda starting a hacking team, listen to http://hackerpublicradio.org/eps/hpr0477.mp3

I'm not really recruiting anyone but if you have anything to add you'll become a member. I'm probably going to do another episode soon on my release of git://repo.or.cz/hrr.git which could always use help.

edit: Sorry but I'm not specifically looking to join any groups. Good luck though!

Edited by SigFLUP

[quote

Isn't it obvious? WORLD DOMINATION.

Pinky and the brain?

If it is exploration and knowledge you seek. Count me in you must!

I would be interested in a working group thats not like the 2600 meetings. I am looking for a little more advanced group of people to talk ideas with. I am not bashing the 2600 meetings it just that it seems like people that don't even know how to install Linux let alone turn it on are trying to become a "Hacker". I do pen-testing on all types of OSs and like to get my hands dirty not afraid to have to re-install. Please post back if you find an irc chat or something to discuss ideas further.

Kr0n1kK1ll3r

Edited by Kr0n1kK1ll3r

I would be interested in a working group thats not like the 2600 meetings. I am looking for a little more advanced group of people to talk ideas with. I am not bashing the 2600 meetings it just that it seems like people that don't even know how to install Linux let alone turn it on are trying to become a "Hacker". I do pen-testing on all types of OSs and like to get my hands dirty not afraid to have to re-install. Please post back if you find an irc chat or something to discuss ideas further.

Kr0n1kK1ll3r

Come to irc.binrev.net in #binrev for out official IRC channel.

You might also want to check out binrevmeetings.com or better yet, the BinRev Meetings forum right here on this site to see if anyone else is in your area or to generate interest and start one of your own.