trevelyn

IT Adminstrator Song

4 posts in this topic

This one i keep close to my heart <3333333333333 I swear i could listen to that song anytime to calm me down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95j-Vr7sZec

You guys ever hear that one? I have a nice AAC version that was online on their site (before it became a 404) if anyone wants it.

~Trev

Nice find...haven't heard it before.

I have a feeling the singer is a wife or a friend of an IT person who put her up to it (not of course implying that an IT person wouldn't have abilities the rest of the world recognizes like singing).

She says rooting instead of routing and rooters instead of routers. Also she says lenux instead of linux.

But I'm just being an ass...overall a great remake of a classic, geek style.

Nice find...haven't heard it before.

I have a feeling the singer is a wife or a friend of an IT person who put her up to it (not of course implying that an IT person wouldn't have abilities the rest of the world recognizes like singing).

She says rooting instead of routing and rooters instead of routers. Also she says lenux instead of linux.

But I'm just being an ass...overall a great remake of a classic, geek style.

Yes, I deal with foreign people who say "rooting" so I just figured she must have been foreign.. I absolutely LOVE her voice, and hearing all of those words like that in a single song makes my heart warm.