BlackThirteen

<VIDEO> Global Technocracy - Part 1

12 posts in this topic

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Satellites used for general audio and visual observation of the planet. In order to continue our revolution, we must ensure opportunities for maneuver and to communicate with any security.

All of this information many of you already know. However, it seems that no one was willing to do all of it. People seem to agree with their fate as prisoners under the Global Grid Control.

If you have not understood this war against us as a species and, in particular, hackers. The movement already underway to prevent outside hacking Arts sanctioned public agencies and entities. Take our words as a warning, unless you are against us. What do you stand on the surveillance state? Are you sure you protect will stand behind you, or you meatpuppet in cubefarm?

We live in the general Grid Control. From satellites to unmanned aircraft. Cameras on the streets. Our every move is tracked electronically, and every thing we recorded, and generalized and analyzed to predict our next move.

You all have heard of cyber-war. Corporation of America raised its NSA is responsible for the security of your computer. Who do you think your enemy? Security officials want the total information awareness. Registered hackers are terrorists, regardless of nationality. Hackers last line of defense human defense against tyranny. If we want to this chance pass us, the lives of our children and future generations will live in slavery, the corporate state. Soon the possibility of creating designer children become a reality. Do you believe in is an elected procedure will be placed on your national health plan, or is more likely that those who have power and money will have access to technology that will enable them to create a physical gap between classes? "We are passing from 1984 in a beautiful new world, where it is literally to create groups of people, at genetic level.

What should you do now? The end of the process of full disclosure. Develop your exploits and create 0days. Do not release them at will. When the time comes, you'll know what to do. Use your appliances in the strategic plan. We strive to provide the direction of the script kiddies, and just hate the white hats as they close their eyes they are actually wolves in sheeples clothes.

This is not just about China, or Iran, or the Corporate States of America or the English government oversight, or Australia, or Russia, or any particular location hampered technocrats.

fear to read

scary thought

I am afraid even that your forum

because you already have not you fear

You agree that all this is happening, and nothing here has helped

I think your imagination is playing you tricks.

What should you do now? The end of the process of full disclosure. Develop your exploits and create 0days. Do not release them at will. When the time comes, you'll know what to do. Use your appliances in the strategic plan. We strive to provide the direction of the script kiddies, and just hate the white hats as they close their eyes they are actually wolves in sheeples clothes.

And that part is actually very funny. I guess you like ZF0 for what they did? You're in the wrong place :P

I think your imagination is playing you tricks.

And that part is actually very funny. I guess you like ZF0 for what they did? You're in the wrong place :P

Not to mention SHEEPLES isn't a fucking word you moron. The only thing you could have meant with that misspell is "sheepless" which still doesn't make any sense. That sentence doesn't make any sense as a whole. As they close their eyes they are actually wolves in sheeps wool (clothes w/e)? I don't think comparing white hats to deceptive predators is what you were going for, but even if it was hur dur you're not making sense.

It's like Morpheus' retarded gay niece decided to stop by binrev..

Do you by any chance think there is a New World Order, or that the Earth will end on 12/21/2012 at 1700.

:laugh:

Try to post on prison planet, they would love to hear what you have to say.

Yes there are satellites, yes there is technology to track people, yes there is people to do harm to others, but this has been going on for a long long time.

Hope your dreams don't go down like the Obama's approval rating, but I think your post would be more accepted some place else (That is my thought on the matter, and I am not talking for BinRev, I am only talking for myself).

:dry:

biosphear

I don't think comparing white hats to deceptive predators is what you were going for, but even if it was hur dur you're not making sense.

That is what I was thinking as well.

It's like Morpheus' retarded gay niece decided to stop by binrev..

LOL. Epic, just Epic. :laugh:

Satellites used for general audio and visual observation of the planet. In order to continue our revolution, we must ensure opportunities for maneuver and to communicate with any security.

All of this information many of you already know. However, it seems that no one was willing to do all of it. People seem to agree with their fate as prisoners under the Global Grid Control.

If you have not understood this war against us as a species and, in particular, hackers. The movement already underway to prevent outside hacking Arts sanctioned public agencies and entities. Take our words as a warning, unless you are against us. What do you stand on the surveillance state? Are you sure you protect will stand behind you, or you meatpuppet in cubefarm?

We live in the general Grid Control. From satellites to unmanned aircraft. Cameras on the streets. Our every move is tracked electronically, and every thing we recorded, and generalized and analyzed to predict our next move.

You all have heard of cyber-war. Corporation of America raised its NSA is responsible for the security of your computer. Who do you think your enemy? Security officials want the total information awareness. Registered hackers are terrorists, regardless of nationality. Hackers last line of defense human defense against tyranny. If we want to this chance pass us, the lives of our children and future generations will live in slavery, the corporate state. Soon the possibility of creating designer children become a reality. Do you believe in is an elected procedure will be placed on your national health plan, or is more likely that those who have power and money will have access to technology that will enable them to create a physical gap between classes? "We are passing from 1984 in a beautiful new world, where it is literally to create groups of people, at genetic level.

This is not just about China, or Iran, or the Corporate States of America or the English government oversight, or Australia, or Russia, or any particular location hampered technocrats.

fear to read

scary thought

I am afraid even that your forum

because you already have not you fear

You agree that all this is happening, and nothing here has helped

Oh my god shut up.

Edited by Spyril

That's why I always walk backwards down the street, it confuses the hell out of them. By the time I get to where I'm going I've already been there.

New world order sucks, The Corperate States of America Sucks, technology sucks.

Oh, yeah, BTW: Follow me @DragonLegion on twitter.

Yeah, that's right, Twitter, an American company that specializes in technology!

Edited by WaMu

This guy posted something similar on hak5 a week or so ago. All of the writing seems to not make sense, but if anything I feel like I'm in a shitty ARG or something. Either way I find it interesting even if it is all just dribble.

This guy posted something similar on hak5 a week or so ago. All of the writing seems to not make sense, but if anything I feel like I'm in a shitty ARG or something. Either way I find it interesting even if it is all just dribble.

It's just... saliva? I think you mean "drivel."

Anyway, he's posting this stuff to FD too. I wonder if he think's he's leet or something, or if anyone is actually paying attention to this?